Start by marking “Way to Go” as Want to Read:
Way to Go

Way to Go

Detective Ryan Doherty is skeptical when motivational speaker Jessica Way walks into the squad reporting death threats against her. After all, the threat letters appear to be in her own handwriting. But when Jessica turns up dead the next day, Ryan gets the case—and the guilt along with it. After Jessica’s twelve-year-old daughter Hannah goes missing, Ryan brings in psychi ...more
Published November 22nd 2013 by Black Opal Books (first published November 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Way to Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Way to Go

Thomas
Jun 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Mystery readers and paranormal fans
Recommended to Thomas by: Goodreads giveaway
Shelves: giveaways
I received an autographed copy of this book free from the author, through the Goodreads First Reads program. Thank You Jennifer Moss!

I enjoyed reading this book and gave it 4 stars. I thought that the characters were human and the plot moved along well. The lead detective, Ryan Doherty, uses a psychic/empath as a consultant to help him solve cases. He is also in a relationship w. the psychic, started during a previous case covered in book 1, "Town Red", of the series. I have not read book 1, bu
Caitlin
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I won a copy of this through Goodreads First Reads. Thank you Jennifer Moss for sending it to me!

I really enjoyed this one! I would have read it a lot faster but it was one of those weeks where life kept getting in the way. It held my interest the whole way through and kept me guessing right to the end, two must's for a good mystery/thriller. I didn't realize that this was the second Detective Ryan Doherty novel, so while I did feel like I was missing out on a few details and some back stories,
Jon Latham
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second of the Ryan Doherty set of books, and deals with the death of a motivational speaker by the name of Jessica Way. It is a particular troubling case for Ryan, because the victim had contacted him the day before her death and provided him with death threat letters.

Adding to his stomach churning is the new development that the twelve year old daughter of the victim later turns up missing, causing him to seek Catherine’s help finding the child.

Just when the investigation is about t
Jon Latham
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Adding to his stomach churning is the new development that the twelve year old daughter of the victim later turns up missing, causing him to seek Catherine's help finding the child.

Just when the investigation is about t
Debbie Ballard
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received the suspenseful, romantic, humorous, well written story from Goodreads Way to Go by Jennifer Moss.
Detective Ryan Doherty and his partner are working on a high profile homicide. As the detectives are investigating the case, the daughter of the homicide victim is missing. Ryan's girlfriend, Catherine Lulling, is a psychic empath and is called in to help find the missing daughter.
Read the highly recommended, full of mystery and suspense, engaging, well written story with captivating and
Joan
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free as a Goodreads First Reads.
I truly wasn't sure how much I would enjoy this book about a detective looking into the death of a life coach who predicted her own death days earlier. I had difficulty with the psychic powers that one of the characters utilizes, but I enjoyed the mystery and suspense that the story contains. I thought Jennifer Moss did a great job of tying up the loose ends and would recommend this book to others who enjoy this genre.
Amy
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a great follow-up to Town Red. Characters continued to develop and we briefly met a couple new ones. I really like Town Red and I really like Way To Go. Recommend it! Looking forward to No. 3!
France
Jan 09, 2014 rated it liked it
I won this book on Goodreads. It seems like I got more addicted to the book in the middle to the end. I think it was when Catherine helped Ryan with the investigation. I like her talent.
James Lynam
Melissa
Apr 03, 2014
Carolyn Hyland
Jul 13, 2017
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joanne
  • Rock & Roll Homicide
  • The Black Lizard Anthology of Crime Fiction
  • The Adventure of Bob Wire in Oklahoma
  • Ivory Tower Cop
  • These Dark Things (Captain Natalia Monte, #1)
  • 4 Gigs of Trouble
  • Hell & Gone (Charlie Hardie, #2)
  • The Backwords Dictionary: A Word Ending Dictionary
  • Unrequited (Chosen, #3)
  • Dead and Godless
  • Attack of the Vampire Weenies (Weenies, #5)
  • 13:24
  • An Eye for Murder (Ellie Foreman, #1)
  • Bone Dressing (Book 1)
  • Chop Suey (Darby Stansfield, #1)
  • Watched
  • Absolution (Frank Renzi, #1)
  • The Abduction of Mary Rose
Jennifer Moss is a native of the Chicago area, the setting of her series of mysteries with a metaphysical twist. After graduating from Northwestern University, she moved to Los Angeles where she worked full time in technology and the dot-com industry. Jennifer now divides her time between L.A. and her home in the mountains near Yosemite National Park.

Be sure to check out the first four in her seri