Start by marking “Every Part of You: Tempts Me (Every Part of You, #1)” as Want to Read:
Every Part of You: Tempts Me (Every Part of You, #1)

Every Part of You: Tempts Me

(Every Part of You #1)

She likes to watch. He likes to keep hidden. Total opposites on a collision course to a relationship neither can deny.

Simone Kahan’s been watching Elliott Anderson through her office window for months. He likes to bring women back to his office for late-night trysts, and Simone enjoys her voyeurism until one night, Elliott appears to go too far with his date. The other wom
Published February 4th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Every Part of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Part of You

Exina
Simone has been watching Elliott Anderson through her office window for months. He likes to bring women back to his office for late-night trysts, and Simone enjoys her voyeurism until one night, Elliott appears to go too far with his date.

Every Part of You Tempts Me is the first part of the erotic serial novel, Every Part of You.

Elliott is brusque, reserved, allowing no one close to him.
He was, as far as she was concerned, perfection. Just over six feet tall. Lean swimmer’s body he liked to cl
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Let's consider Tempts Me a few short chapters in a larger story. Installment writing seems to be a growing trend as of lately. In most instances, I'd rather not get my story in bits and pieces. This time, I decided to give it a go, since I'd thought this might be a safe way to try Megan Hart again and see if I might have been too iffy about her in the past.

So far, so good? Yes, that's a question mark. It's really hard to know what to think, when not a whole lot has happened yet. Basically, this
Geri Reads
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I quite liked this one. Simone is crazy fun and she knows what she wants and goes after it. She wants Elliot except that he doesn't like to be caught just yet, especially by Simone. She confuses him a little bit, plus she's not his type, or is she?

Really enjoyable. I liked the banter between the two characters. This is a first part of a serial though, so we might have to wait a little bit more to get an HEA. :)

ARC provided the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Duchess Nicole
This is hard to rate or review...I've read some serial novels before but this one is very, very short, and it really has the feeling of just being left open in the middle of something. You don't really get to know the characters really well...barely a hint. Enough to titillate, I suppose. I'm interested in the next installment but it had better be really attention grabbing or I may not continue with the third installment.

Simone is a bit forward for my taste, but I get the sense that this isn't
Vishous
2.5 actually

This short story felt more like an intro to what will happen more, as in (view spoiler) between Simone and Elliot. It didn't rock my world, but I also wasn't bored. It felt more like giving a promise, that hot and steamy parts will happen in other sequels. so I am looking forward to reading a sequel soon, becuase this cca 40 pages felt more like a tease or a prologue, and I am curious to see how will he react when he sees what she wants.
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
This review is posted on Way Too Hot Books.

"What it would be like, Simone wondered, to have him focus that look on her? To feel his hand on her wrist?
Gripping hard, maybe grinding the bones together, just a little?
It would be delicious."

It's Megan Hart again, baby! When I saw that she's writing a romance mixed with a little BDSM my hands were aching to get it, even though bdsm isn't on top of my list when reading, but as I said- it's Megan Hart whose books rarely, if ever disappoint me, and ne
Michele
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
I am usually a huge Megan Hart fan, but this novella just didn't work for me. It can't compete with Hart's earlier works.

I was about to give this book three stars, but then this quote happened: "... a series of brutal yeast infections during college had taught her to hate pantyhose."

Good god. Hear that? It was a star going poof. I don't need to know about Simone's yeasties unless they are central to the story. I assure you, her scorching crotch problems have nothing to do with the plot in this
AH
Feb 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
A nice little sexy read about a woman who has been watching the lawyer in her building get it on in his office with various girls. Simone gets turned on watching Elliot and when they meet in the elevator, she accompanies him to a party....

Simone is quite likable - she knows what she wants (even though she takes a while to get it). Elliot is a little OCD and very set in his ways.

This is part 1 of 5 very short books (about 40 pages). It's a quick and enjoyable read. Personally, I would love to se
Lady Heather

I really liked this short story.
I liked Simone's take charge, go-get-what-she-wants character, and I was intrigued with Elliot's rather 'anal' characteristics.

I'm looking forward to reading the next installment in this series, but it better not end with another cliff-hanger!

If it does, I won't be continuing with the third.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Simone seduces me at first glance because she is a voyeur. Watching a handsome man fucking women across his office's desk is a Peeping Tom's fantasy come true. When the sexually naughty participants are good looking, it's even more exciting. Seeing it kink up with a light spanking increase the allure.

Ms. Hart is one of my favourite authors. Her writing is polished and so easy to read. It's like gliding on silk, luxurious and erotic. This is the first serial of hers I've read. I'm hooked. Mostly
Dαɴιjα
I'm not exactly sure how to review just the beginning of a story - because this is just that: a beginning - but here goes nothing. This is an interesting beginning, I'll give you that, but, honestly, I'm not a fan of this new trend of breaking up books into several parts. And this one has five parts. Five, for crying out loud! I'm half tempted to wait for the whole book to come out next year.

My frustration aside, I'm a big fan of Megan Hart's books, and this could turn into a book I like. We'll
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
SEXY ARC provided through NetGalley for an honest review 3 - 3.5 PINCH ME STARSSimone Cooper has been watching Lawyer, Elliot Anderson through their office windows for quite a while. She knows she's not his type, but when a chance meeting in the elevator presents itself, Simone takes the opportunity to turn Elliot's world on it's ear. He doesn't usually go for women who look like Simone, but looks can be deceiving. She's not what he expects and he just can't get her out of his mind.I liked the b ...more
Regina
This is short but very enticing. The main character Simone is likable and Megan Hart's writing is really good in this short story. It is sexy and really, the story is a tease. I want the next one right now.

Megan Hart writes about sex with well developed characters in real situation. She even used one of my most disliked stereotypes - the sexy, rich and powerful lawyer (I promise you he doesn't exist as written in most romances) - and I still enjoyed it.

Love what she is doing with this series a
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am a huge Megan Hart fan, so her new series was an auto-buy for me.
From the comfort and security of her corner office, Simone has been secretly watching Elliot entertain women for months. Each woman resembles the other, and Simone is fascinated watching Elliot do wicked delicious things to them.
After an evening of entertaining goes south for Elliot, he meets Simone in the elevator by chance. Although Simone is not his typical type of woman, he cannot deny that there is something about her tha
Jay
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This copy kindly provided by NetGalley on behalf of the publishers

I read all 5 parts of this series in the same day, so I'm reviewing the whole series as one thing, as I didn't pay too much attention to each individual book. I do know that I was extremely happy to have the next one to continue straight onto at the end of each part as they always tend to leave you hanging for more each time...

I really enjoyed this one! it was quick, a bit of fun, hot & sexy, and also quite refreshing from t
Rose
A quick review for a quick read. I'm not normally into serial novel formats, but for this first serial novel I've read from Megan Hart, I liked it. I didn't expect to considering this is a bit on the rougher (and a bit risque in other considerations) side of the erotic equation, but this was a good introduction to both Elliot and Simone.

Elliot and Simone meet one evening on the elevator. Elliot just got burned by his potential date, while Simone's been intrigued by him for some time (considering
Feb 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
Received an ARC for review.

I don't like Simone. I don't like Elliott. They are both rude and nasty. There was no spark and even less of a romance. I really don't care what happens to either one of them, but who is Molly.
NomdePlumePress
I'm not sure how e-serials will do in the long run. They have many pluses: they're quick reads that leave you wanting more, they respond to readers' request for "more" of the story (they could go on forever, in theory), and they're easy to publish. But readers generally want a lot more than a few chapters, and right now, and they don't want to pay much for each installment. If each installment is $2 and there are 8 or so, that's a whole lot more than you'd normally pay for a novel of the same le ...more
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Megan Hart doesn’t hold much back. The first installment in this serial is not about love and the butterflies that come along with it. Simone has been watching Elliott late at night while he has sex with plenty of women in his office. She can see him when she works late in her own office. Until one day they run into each other in the elevator and she decides to try and fulfill some of her fantasies with him.

Keeping in mind the fact that this is a serial, and is hard to judge a character becaus
Vania Nunes
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Although the story is sexy - or erotica - I felt like I had caught a movie already started. It took me a while to get into the mood of exactly what the author wanted to convey.

Voyeurism? Okay, it may even be healthy, but the main female character seemed a little obsessed with everything.
Also, when I read the synopsis, I did not know that the story would be so short.I'm not a fan of short stories. Sometimes it's okay, but this is already becoming fashionable and I would not want to buy a book k
Bobbi Romans
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
LOVED! Already bought the next two installments.

This is a per chapter type series. So be advised...but oh so WORTH IT! Honestly, the first such "installment" type story I ran into was Megan's "The Resurrected" (Excellent-I mean off the charts good!) and really enjoyed being able to look forward to the next parts coming.

You know those types that peg you immediately? You know they've judged wrong, but well...

He likes control and making snap judgments.
She likes watching and has guts.

Okay, on to the
~ Cariad ~
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh.My.God... I did not expect to enjoy that as much as I did!

Lots of fair and average reviews but, there's something so kinky in a female voyeur
and the promise of what's to come that I'm going in for the second one!
NiteReader
Apr 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
The continuation of this story is too tempting to resist...
Sunshiny Me
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
That was good. Too short, of course. I wish part 2 was already available. I should've waited =\
Pete
Sep 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Every Part of You: Tempts Me is book 1 in the Every Part of You series, by Megan Hart . Peeping Simone???? Watching out her window to witness Elliott have sex with lots of ladies from her office to his on the lower floor across from hers.

Simone seemed to be attracted to spankings and other rough activities. Upon a meeting in the elevator when she gets an invitation to a party Elliot is going to. Simone already had plans for steamy interludes, which occur with some kink thrown in.

The story was i
Tammy
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won, own-on-kindle
Interesting

Interesting turn of events. Left me wondering how the relationship will play out between Elliott and Simone. Simone likes to watch Elliott and I'm curious to see Elliott's reaction when he discovers everything about Simone.
Court
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I reviewed this at MustReadBooksOrDie with my friend Shelley!

Shel: I know what you're thinking. You're thinking you can't do a novella series..you don't like the waiting...they are just getting going and POOF! it's over for that installment...the characters aren't as developed...and so on and so on. Court: I've so thought that before, but keep reading!

Shel: I think Megan Hart just may be the writer to convince you that a novella series will work for you. First of all, by the time you read this
FicTalk Blog
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
As rated at fic-talk.com

I have to say that this was a very, very quick read. I didn't realize going into it that it was part of an e-serial being written by one of my very well-liked authors in the erotic romance genre, Megan Hart.

At the end of it all I will admit that I was a bit peeved by this revelation that this story will not be completed in one go but sliced up into five very tiny slices. And by peeved I actually meant pissed.

See, I have issues with e-serials... they hardly ever work for m
Stephanie
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it

ORIGINAL POST: http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/201...
on April 14, 2014

EVERY PART OF YOU TEMPTS ME: Emotional Paralysis

Part 1 of a 5 part serial. Will release entire book in July
Galley provided by publisher via Net Galley for review. No remuneration was exchanged and all opinion presented herein is my own except as noted. I also bought this.

Like everything else I’ve read by Megan Hart this is unusual, edgy, replete with strange, wonderful and terrible characters and surgically dissecting of t
Phe
3.5 Stars - Every Part of You: Temps Me is the first installment in a five part erotic serial by Megan Hart.

For months, Simone Kahan has been enjoying her voyeuristic side watching Elliott Anderson through her window. Tucked into a corner wing on the twelfth floor of an L-shaped building, her office was angled perfectly so she could stare down into his eleventh-floor office on the opposite wing as he brought women back for late-night trysts. She had first noticed him when, working late, she’d
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Blogger Lift: Megan Hart Interview! 1 8 Feb 26, 2014 04:43AM
Goodreads Librari...: Megan Hart Every Part Of you series wrong descriptions 3 23 Feb 10, 2014 12:01AM

• Riding Steele: Aftershock (Riding Steele, #6)
  • Triage (Doctor Dom, #1)
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • Telling Tales
  • Long For Me (Secrets & Shadows, #0.7)
  • Kept
  • The Devil's Doorbell
  • Own (Command Force Alpha, #1)
  • Deceptive Innocence: Part 1 (Pure Sin, #1.1)
  • Not Your Damn Submissive (Denial, #1)
  • The Trip
  • Winter's Dawn (Age of Alphas, #1)
  • Remove the Empty Spaces (Rags to Riches, #1)
  • It's All Geek to Me
  • Take the Heat
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • The Waltz (Sexual Awakenings, #1)
Megan Hart has written in almost every genre of romantic fiction, including historical, contemporary, romantic suspense, romantic comedy, futuristic, fantasy and perhaps most notably, erotic. She also writes non-erotic fantasy and science fiction, as well as continuing to occasionally dabble in horror.

--from the author's website

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads databas

Every Part of You (5 books)
  • Every Part of You: Resists Me (Every Part of You, #2)
  • Every Part of You: Taunts Me (Every Part of You, #3)
  • Every Part of You: Denies Me (Every Part of You, #4)
  • Every Part of You: Takes Me (Every Part of You, #5)
“She was so far from his type she might as well have been another species.” 2 likes
“Where’d you find her?
He picked me out of a catalog.”
1 likes