Start by marking “Power of Positivity for Bipolar and Anyone Else” as Want to Read:
Power of Positivity for Bipolar and Anyone Else

Power of Positivity for Bipolar and Anyone Else

Learning to develop the power of positivity in my life, I encountered many challenges while dealing with bipolar disorder. This book explores these challenges and how I ultimately achieved episode-free stability. In the Power of Positivity, I present the numerous sources that were an inspiration to me and led me to a positive state of mind. After more than fifty years of s ...more
Published August 11th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published September 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Power of Positivity for Bipolar and Anyone Else, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Power of Positivity for Bipolar and Anyone Else

Laura Marchildon
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fred Von Gunten’s book, “Power of Positivity: For Bipolar & Anyone Else”, goes into great detail about the author’s 40 years with Bipolar Disorder 1 and how a continual positive approach changed his life.
At the age of 70, Fred Von Gunten has had five episodes and his last 28 years has been symptom free from being on a low dose of Lithium and his Power of Positivity approach. He considers himself “functionally cured”.
This book goes into considerable length of the most used and successful p
Sheri Carlson
Dr. Fred L. Von Gunten, O.D. delivers an authentic and heartfelt message in "Power of Positivity." Dr. Fred's words of wisdom will resonate with you long after you have read his book. As I read his E-book, I was deeply moved and inspired by his compassionate voice, indomitable will, formidable resiliency, emotional/intellectual fortitude, and amorous motivation.

If you enjoy lifelong learning and seek to be your paramount self, then I encourage you to walk down a healthy path and let Dr. Fred's
Dr Fred