Start by marking “Your Network Is Your Net Worth: Unlock the Hidden Power of Connections for Wealth, Success, and Happiness in the Digital Age” as Want to Read:

Networking doesn't have to be that frenzied old-school game of calendars packed with stuffy power lunches and sterile evenings at community business gatherings. We've entered a new era, one in which shifting cultural values and the explosion of digital technology enable us to network in vastly more efficient, more focused, and more enjoyable ways.

A fresh take on How to
Published June 4th 2013 by Atria Books (first published June 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Your Network Is Your Net Worth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Network Is Your Net Worth

Start your review of Your Network Is Your Net Worth: Unlock the Hidden Power of Connections for Wealth, Success, and Happiness in the Digital Age
Alina Ramona
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
se citeste f usor. e vb despre un pescarus care vrea sa isi depaseasca conditia
Alexandra
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
some interesting points, but too inspirational for my taste
Mary-ann Owens
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fresh take on the benefits of networking.
Shiraz
Aug 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
صفر نجمة.
سيء جدا
Grant Richards
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it
I started off not liking this book, but by the time I finished it I'd mostly come around. For me, it was too self-helpy and basic; the insights that were meaningful to me could probably have fit in a magazine article. For people who are completely unfamiliar with the mechanics of networking, though, it's a pretty good primer. And the personal anecdotes add up to at least the hazy outline of a moderately interesting professional life.

I suppose any book that advertises "for Wealth, Success and
F.T. Bradley
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a great resource--an undiscovered gem, honestly. The title sums up the direction of the book: it looks at getting ahead in a 21st century way. But it goes deeper, and explores how you can be more successful by seeking out jobs and opportunities that make you happy. It's career advice, but life advice as well.

I would recommend this book for anyone looking to focus their career's direction. It's a book I'll be re-reading, it's so full of great thought, anecdotes, and to-dos.

Molly Larrison
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Porter Gale provides a lot of useful tips on how to advance your career and increase your visibility in the business world. My stars are based on where I am in my career and how relevant her tips are to a woman living in NYC, aiming to develop my career. It is a good resource book... and may not speak to the general public.

Gene
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let this book break down the sleazy, brown-nosing networking stereotype you may have. This book presents a collaborative and refreshing alternative to building relationships which lead to happier and more productive lives
Sagar Rana
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i am the friend with the CEO of this Book :)
Jenn Aubert
The power of networking - both in person and online. And not in the typical sleezy way of the past.
Gladys Wong
A quick read in MPH, excellent!
Anissa C.
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked the book. Reinforced that I'm on track and offered some great, simple new ideas.
Irfan
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice book , worth reading
Chris
Aug 22, 2013 rated it did not like it
More of the same bs you get in every business book. This should have been a blog post or magazine article, not a book.
Rohit
Jan 14, 2018
George Mount
Jun 11, 2016
Jose Galaura
rated it did not like it
Aug 30, 2019
Jan 02, 2015
Nisarg Patel
Sep 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace
  • The Other Side of Happiness: Embracing a More Fearless Approach to Living
  • The Uninhabitable Earth: Life After Warming
  • Built for Growth: How Builder Personality Shapes Your Business, Your Team, and Your Ability to Win
  • How to Solve Problems and Make Brilliant Decisions: Business Thinking Skills That Really Work
  • Personality Style at Work: The Secret to Working with (Almospersonality Style at Work: The Secret to Working with (Almost) Anyone T) Anyone
  • The Modern Enneagram: Discover Who You Are and Who You Can Be
  • Business Skills All-In-One for Dummies
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Self-Testing Your Personality
  • Breakpoints: How to Shift Your Business to the Next Level
  • TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking
  • The Irresistible Introvert: Harness the Power of Quiet Charisma in a Loud World
  • Personality at Work: The Drivers and Derailers of Leadership
  • Office Politics: How to Thrive in a World of Lying, Backstabbing and Dirty Tricks
“He also advised, “Take a job for what you can learn, not for what it will pay you.” 0 likes
“Having a defined online brand or profile also makes connecting more likely, as credibility checks are just a click away.” 0 likes