Start by marking “Lucid: A Collection of Experimental Flash Fiction” as Want to Read:
Lucid: A Collection of Experimental Flash Fiction

Lucid: A Collection of Experimental Flash Fiction

Experimental fiction—it's not for everyone.

Imagine life as a newspaper, see the truth about Samson and Delilah, learn to unlearn, and find the perfect charismatic cliche character in these 20 flash fiction stories. Enjoy the emerging style of flash fiction. Because these stories are short, and captivating, they are perfect for reading on the subway commute to work, during
Published September 12th 2012 by FictionBrigade

To ask other readers questions about Lucid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucid

Start your review of Lucid: A Collection of Experimental Flash Fiction
Mirrani
Sep 25, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a combination of very short stories, some only a page long. It's not a long read and it's not usually a meaningful one, but some of the stories in this collection were thought provoking or poetic or contain interesting or creative concepts. Most of what I read I had to read a few times to try and get the meaning of the words, but there were some stories, that I honestly enjoyed.

For those who don't know, these stories are creative and defy explanation. This is the kind of fiction that gi
Rachelle
"Lucid" is the perfect title for this collection of flash fiction. The imagery the authors used , and the originality of some of these stories formed vivid pictures in my mind. I especially enjoyed the first story; the editors did a good job with deciding to use it as the opener. The only criticism I have is that there were several mistakes with punctuation and missing words.
OK
Mar 31, 2018
Amanda England
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sabrina Ricci
Sep 08, 2012
Melanie Surani
Sep 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Preston Randall
Sep 09, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Grampy