Start by marking “Pythians anvisningar (Victoria Bergmans svaghet, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pythians anvisningar (Victoria Bergmans svaghet, #3)

Pythians anvisningar

(Victoria Bergmans svaghet #3)

Pythians anvisningar är den avslutande delen i trilogin med Victoria Bergman och hennes andra personlighet psykologen Sofia Zetterlund i huvudrollerna.

Genom själv-terapi försöker Victoria komma tillrätta med sitt splittrade inre. I slutet av arbetet återstår endast det starkaste av Victorias sju under-jag.

Victoria Bergmans dotter Madeleine är fortfarande samma gäckande sku
Published May 22nd 2012 by Ordupplaget (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Pythians anvisningar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pythians anvisningar

Marco
Since I read the first book in the Victoria Bergman series, I've got addicted with it. I loved the first book, I loved the second even a bit more and now I've read the third. The third is my least favorite. I liked it - we still have that mysterious atmosphere, the psychological themes, the amazing writing and the engaging characters - but there were some things that to me, didn't feel complete with this (rushed) ending. There was something I was EXPECTING to happen since the FIRST book and it d ...more
Tanja Berg
The last book in the trilogy of "Victoria Bergmans weakness". It took longer to read than usual, since I've been busy with other things. Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. Maybe I'm not smart enough to figure out. I was expecting some sort of explanation for the events in the books at the end, but there was none. I'm totally flabbergasted, annoyed and chewing over details and developing theories. Had I not finished the book in the lobby of a hotel, I would surely have thrown it at the ...more
Natalie (CuriousReader)
Jul 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I finally got around to read the third and finale book in the 'Viktoria Bergmans svaghet' series. It was definitely good, better than the sequel. The pacing was good, and the plot interesting. This book was probably the hardest to read in the series, in terms of feeling so utterly disgusted and disturbed. It shook me quite a bit, some of the parts in the story. Honestly though, the end felt rushed and left me feeling unsatisfied. I didn't feel the closure I was hoping to feel, and that I think i ...more
Toyni Erica - Queenoftales
Okei, so I'm just confused and so mad! I was hoping to get some answers, but nah. The first two books were awesome, this is good. But I need thOse answers!!
Martina
Jul 17, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller, crime
Now that I've read Pythia's truth, I can sum up my thoughts about the whole Victoria Bergman trilogy. In the light of the events in this book, I realized that reviewing individual titles in the series was a mistake, because the trilogy functions best when viewed as one large novel.

I take back what I said in my review for the first book regarding physical possibilities, but at the time it seemed that way. Now I feel like the authors deliberately mislead me (and I suspect other readers too) and I
Cristina
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After having finished two volumes with a fantastic story that caught my attention from the beginning to the end, I may say that I was curious and, somehow, anxious to start this third and last volume of this trilogy. Once more, the book's cover is enigmatic, but also show a darker side which relates to the narrative.

Once again, the plot development brought action, suspense, brutality and a certain horror. However, I think it wasn't as good as the other two books. Maybe because, in this one, the
Marie Bergman
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kriminellt
Jana
Jul 20, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story I my opinion gets more and more messy throughout the book and I was asking myself often where the author actually wanted to go. Toward the end of the book I wasn't quite sure that there would in fact be an ending or whether the book was possibly working toward another sequel. Finally the ending came quite quickly and abrupt. Considering for example that he built up of the relationship between J and S/V took forever, the ending was merely unsatisfactory and quite simply "one word". Also ...more
Mikko Saari
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A strong finale for the trilogy. Quite thrilling. At first it was a bit of a mess of people I kind of remember but not quite, but then it started to make more sense. This was a good trilogy of books; I'd recommend reading all three quickly after each other, as they really are three parts of a one story. The story itself is quite disgusting, really digging in the dark sides of humanity. Not for the faint of heart...
Susana Cruz
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This trilogy introduced me to horrors I have never imagined but it's even scarier to know that these exact horrors happen to children all around the world.
This third book is well written and has a sober ending (despite what most people think, I consider this to be the most plausible ending, without the confrontation between the characters and all…).
I’m really enjoying these darker Swedish authors.
Paulien
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third and final instalment in the Victoria Bergman trilogy.

Again, the familiar characters return. Jeanette Kihlberg's development takes a bit of a backseat, but we get to know some others much better. Of the entire trilogy, this instalment focuses most on psychological insight and character development.

Once again, the authors manage to take everything you think you know happened and turn it upside down - yet it still makes a whole lot of sense. As in the previous instalment, I do fee
Mr. J
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ugh... such a build up through 2 books before, to just fall short with this one.
Joana
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a book! Truly amazing!
Sarah J
*3.3 stars
Ana
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As the story unfolds everything starts to make sense. A dark trilogy, with all that's wrong with mankind but , nevertheless, brilliant.
Susana
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally the mistery is solved!
Sanna
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime-thiller
So so horrible, but yet so ingenious. Breathtaking, again.

I think that this was the hardest book for me. The first two were fine, I wasn't too disturbed and didn't have much difficulties, but this book was the most disturbing one of the trilogy.

Some of my questions got answered, some of them didn't. I guess it's almost impossible to get complete answers in the end from a book written like this, almost flow like.

This book had the same structure as the previous books. First 2/3 kinda slow and my
Bianca Waker
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: newly-acquired
I just finished this trilogy and ended up completely mad about it. I loved these three books, the fact of being working and messing with the human psyche and the worst deepest man's demons.

(view spoiler)
Josefine Persson
Feb 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Like the second book in the triology, it's the page-turner I had expected it to be. More things fall in place and I just wanted to keep reading in order to find out as soon as possible what would happen to some characters. This book is also the most disgusting of them all and I'm glad I'm not that sensitive that it stopped me from finishing the book. Concerning the ending, it left me a bit unsatisfied because there were things I had wished to be concluded and then there are other things I had wa ...more
Tessa
I feel like I lost all my ability to speak. I can't find the right words to describe this book and how good it was. Everything about this book was perfect. I loved how it developed, I loved the plot twist (I could never guess it), I loved the way they always ended a chapter making me want to read the next one right away. It was so incredibly clever and unpredictable. And I loved how it ended, how everything made sense even though nothing ever makes sense when it is about the human mind and the b ...more
Sandra Uribe
Apr 17, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Katriina ❆
Even though I really, really liked the last book too, it had me disappointed way too often and I felt so, so betrayed at times. Especially in terms of Gao Lian and Victoria Bergmann. However, I fell head over heels for the characters of Hurtig and Andrić (did you know that Ivo Andrić, the actual one, won the Nobel Prize for Literature?). I'm glad I'm going to be able to read more about Ivo in the new series though. I don't know about the other characters, but I quickly browsed through "Glaskropp ...more
Ida-Maaria Autio
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm not sure if it was necessary to weave the story for two whole books, but the third one definitely wrapped up the tale nicely. All of the books were equally twisted, classic good versus evil in a sinister setting with fresh characters.
In short, all of the books are pretty quick reads and written in a captivating, straight-forward style. Maybe not a modern classic, but definitely worth reading.
Pilvi
I was pretty excited to start reading this book. Like the previous books, the story kept changing back and forth, but quite fast you could start seeing glimpses of who did what. Even though you knew who the murderer was, the book kept you hooked to the end. And the end? Maybe it was a little let-down or then just very different from the mainstrem murder book, I'm not quite sure what to think!
Anastasia
I expected a lot more from this book. Still very enjoyable and traumatizing but the ending didn't quite do it for me. I felt there is a lot left to explain and things could have wrapped up in a better way. Overall I feel that the story is not that captivating and what kept me reading was the shock factor and traumatic events that I personally find interesting.
Sarah B
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The third and final book of the trilogy was a real surprise. I haven't even thought about an ending like this. After finishing the second book, I was clear about what the conclusion would be looking like but luckily I was wrong, so it was another exciting read. It was a pleasure to follow the transformation of the vivid character of Victoria Bergmann.
Heli
Dec 21, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Meh. Blah. The ridiculousness culminates in this book. So forced lesbian love story, cults, madwoman who isn't mad but wait, maybe she is, then again maybe she isn't, a policewoman who is always too late in her conclusions and too stupid.
Arina Duggins
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow....I have no words...what an unexpected end. And yet many questions I had were left unanswered. Maybe the author(s) wanted the reader to "put the puzzle pieces together" himself, just leaving some clues here and there. A stunning trilogy,this one being the last and final part of it.
Ivana
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kniznica-praha
Perfect book. Really interesting reading I did not want to stop reading. End of the book was unexpected.
Amina
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
I took me a whole month to read this book.
Definitely the dullest one I've read this year, and I really expected a good story.

• WISHBONE...Be Careful What You Wish For
  • Il maestro delle ombre
  • Das Dorf der Mörder (Sanela Beara, #1)
  • The Tenth Case (Jaywalker, #1)
  • Red Wolf (Annika Bengtzon, #5)
  • Gideons ring (Hammarbyserien, #5)
  • Lärjungen  (Sebastian Bergman, #2)
  • Wer Wind sät (Bodenstein & Kirchhoff, #5)
  • Stenhjärtat (Charlotta Lugn & Shirin Sundin, #2)
  • La décima sinfonía
  • Den sista vintern (Inspector Winter #10)
  • Se eu fechar os olhos agora
  • Murder Takes Time (Friendship & Honor #1)
  • Pigerne fra Englandsbåden (Nora Sand #1)
  • Porto Francos väktare (Karin Adler, #3)
  • Vecka 36
  • Den femte årstiden (Malin Fors, #5)
  • Der Augensammler (Der Augensammler, #1)
Jerker Eriksson was born in Gävle in 1974. Among many other jobs, he has been the producer of Håkan's electro punk band i love you baby! and has toured with the band in many countries in Eastern Europe. He has also worked as a caretaker, loader, warehouse manager and prison librarian. He currently lives in Stockholm with his wife Sara.

Also writes under the pen name Erik Axl Sund with Håkan Axlande

Victoria Bergmans svaghet (3 books)
  • Kråkflickan (Victoria Bergmans svaghet, #1)
  • Hungerelden (Victoria Bergmans svaghet, #2)
“Отчаявшийся человек, который знал: деньги – единственный язык, на котором невозможно солгать.” 1 likes