Start by marking “The Divine Code From 1 to 2020: The Meaning of Numbers” as Want to Read:
The Divine Code From 1 to 2020: The Meaning of Numbers

The Divine Code From 1 to 2020: The Meaning of Numbers

This book helps personalize the numbers we live with... from birthdays to holidays, stock market calls to weather predictions, genetic codes to Bible codes. In it you will find answers to questions like:
Do men and women really have different numbers of ribs? How many chemical elements exist on the earth? What’s the most mathematically accurate prophecy in the world? Why
Published September 6th 2011 by Creation House

To ask other readers questions about The Divine Code From 1 to 2020, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Divine Code From 1 to 2020: The Meaning of Numbers
Steve Cioccolanti
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is dedicated to my daughter Alexis not only because I love her (I do!) but because I originally wrote it to her. I asked myself, "If I were to leave this earth now, what would I want her to know about God, faith and the universe?" Even though the title sounds factual, this book contains many of my intimate thoughts.

As I composed my thoughts to Alexis, I discovered that numbers and patterns were popping up consistently! Partly because "coincidences" are God's fingerprints on the
Anne Hamilton
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Eventually... just scraped into five stars.

I have to admit to more than a twinge of disappointment as I began this book. I've taught high school mathematics for more than thirty years - with an occasional venture to tertiary level. I've tackled the mind-numbing numerical analysis of Numerical Literary Tecniques in John: The Fourth Evangelist's Use of Numbers of Words and Syllables and ultimately been awed by it and read Number in Scripture: Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance and
Doctor Khoo
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am a medical doctor and am very amazed at the depth and breath of the research that you have done to be able to provide the numerous facts and figures. I can only conclude that God has gifted you with many talents.

You are a MATHEMATICIAN. To be able to see how all the numbers add up is fantastic.
You are almost a "scientist". You can understand scientific data and see it pointing to a Wonderful Creator.
You are an orator. I enjoy watching your DVDs. I have watched 3 so far - One Word can change
Wendy
Jul 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The cover of this book caught my eye in the first place. I found the meaning of numbers fascinating, and it's good that I can read the chapters in any order. I've been referring to the book as I come across certain numbers, like 2012, the fav Chinese number - 8 etc. I wasn't expecting that much details, this book surprised me.

Thinkingofpeace
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've never read a book written in this way! There's so much Biblical truths and facts scattered all over the book. Really enjoyed the entire book, thank you!

I've heard of so many confusing views of end times, including 40 years as a generation and using that to predict Jesus' coming. This book, presents history, facts and Biblical views of the end times without all the unscriptural predictions. Never knew God's message to us can be so supernatural, it's placed everywhere in His Word.

The tables,
Claudine Tan
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm in the midst of reading Divine Code and I'm learning so much from it! I didn't expect to and it's amazing to discover all that knowledge and I'm only at Chapter 6. It's power packed and loaded with lots of thought provoking snippets of information. Have moved my rating from initial 3 to 4 stars as a result. Would probably up it again before too long to 5!
Bethany Edwards
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really well done. Looking at Numbers from a biblical perspective with so many examples from scripture, very interesting.
Donna
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting. The author makes observations but leaves the reader to make his own conclusions. There are layers of codes in the Bible. He makes a good case for the significance of numbers and their understanding... but this is not numerology or the occult. It is just another way to show the order of the universe. The book does not seek to use numbers to influence events.

The author does show patterns of dates, feasts, and times that can be used to understand the pattern that will be followed
Edward Sok
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. I personally like numerals and this book explain the meanings of important numbers such as 2012 or 666. I was puzzled about the date 11/11/11 last year but after reading this book i understood more about it! Great end times book!
Prashant
Apr 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mere Christianity
  • The Screwtape Letters
Born in Thailand to a family of Buddhists, Catholics, Methodists and Muslims, Steve has a unique perspective on world religions and global politics. Having traveled to 40 nations as a popular professional speaker, he is known for his passion to take common questions people ask and answer them in simple, multi-sensory ways.

Steve Cioccolanti is senior pastor of Discover Church, Melbourne,
“2017 is the Year of Jubilee! Receive its blessings in your spirit! Forgive and be forgiven. Reconcile and be reconcilable. Revival is due!” 2 likes
“Psalm 136 is called the "Great Hallel" which may signal a great year of praise in 2036.” 0 likes