Start by marking “WordPress Power Guide - Using WordPress to Blog Your Way to Success - Blogging Guide” as Want to Read:

3.06  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
WordPress Power Guide

Go Beyond The Basics and Make Your WordPress Site Rock

Are you already using WordPress on your website or blog? Ready to crank it up a notch and reap the maximum benefit from your site?
Then the WordPress Power Guide is for you.

Traffic Generation

Whether your goal is to make money from your site or just share your views with the world, you need traffic.
Published (first published April 2nd 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about WordPress Power Guide - Using WordPress to Blog Your Way to Success - Blogging Guide

Jon
Jul 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: teaching-books
Good and Knowledgeable author, certainly knows his WordPress. This book will show you all the steps needed to make your blog a success. Just one point and I don't want to sound pedantic but (and this isn't just this author) all the links are U.S. sites. If he could do a reprint using U.K. sites that would be great.
All in all a really good and informative book.
Lauren Miller
Nov 08, 2011 rated it liked it
This was an incredibly easy to follow guide to working with Wordpress. I've had a Wordpress.com blog for years but this book helped guide me through the process of setting up a Wordpress.org site which allows the user with a bit more advanced skills a lot more options. I'd definitely recommend this book to anybody wanting to increase their understanding of Wordpress.
Constance Burris
Feb 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
It wasn't what I was expecting, but it was still easy to read and follow. It was full of good advice on how to get more readers and followers. When I finally set up my web page I'm going to have to read through the book again.
Cherry Coley
Mar 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
I haven't completely finished this book yet, but it seems very informative and helpful! I'm really glad to have found it because it has some good tips.
Amy
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, non-fiction
A good book, even an idiot with no prior knowledge could follow it (I would know, he he). I'd certainly recommend this book to anyone wanting to set up their own WordPress site or people who want more traffic.
Barbara Marincel