Start by marking “Paradigm Shift Knuckle Sandwich & other examples of P.N.T. (Perverse Number Theory)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
WARNING: ANY EBOOK DOWNLOAD VERSION OF THIS OFFERED ONLINE IS A PHISHING SCAM.

A math/humor/'pataphysics/philosophy book divided into 3 parts.

The 1st part is a combination review / spin-off of 10 math books read by the author. These 10 books were chosen as lay-level introductions to ideas that tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE considers to be "paradigm shifting": ideas such as
408 pages
Published 2008

Be the first to ask a question about Paradigm Shift Knuckle Sandwich & other examples of P.N.T.

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Paradigm Shift Knuckle Sandwich & other examples of P.N.T. (Perverse Number Theory)
tENTATIVELY, cONVENIENCE
Given that this is my bk, this is more of a promotional statement than a review.

The 1st paragraph reads:

"When I was a child, I was a very good mathematician. I was also good at drawing. I remember thinking, when I was 9 yrs old, something to the effect that a mathematician's life was probably too socially isolated & not much fun & I decided that, therefore, it might be better for me to be an artist."

40 yrs passed & while I still played w/ the math that most interested me, such as
Debbie Raskin
Jan 08, 2018
Benedett
is currently reading it
Jan 17, 2018
Alas, some GoodReads fiend has removed my date of death! I had it as "September 3, 1953" - before my date of birth so that my death won't happen in my lifetime. Some humorless GR person must want me to die. Foo on them.

OTHERWISE, please read this extensive interview w/ me by poet/essayist Alan Davies as part of "Otoliths 27" ( http://the-otolith.blogspot.com.au/20... ). It's a DOOZY, I promise.