2015 Reading Challenge
2015 READING
CHALLENGE
Participants 1,708,257
Books Pledged 93,728,492
Books Finished 29,033,494
Avg. Books Pledged 54
Challenges Completed 298,014
Time Left 0 days, 0 hours
Tabitha has read 109 of 200 books in 2015.
TABITHA’S 2015 BOOKS
  • Drawing Lab for Mixed-Media Artists by Carla Sonheim
  • Trailer Park Fae by Lilith Saintcrow
  • The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
  • The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
  • Updraft by Fran Wilde
  • Hunter by Mercedes Lackey
  • Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert  Beatty
  • Doughnut by Tom Holt
  • Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
  • Flex by Ferrett Steinmetz
  • View More ▾
70 likes · 
Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Omg! So many! :) You're crazy ;)


message 2: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Jennifer wrote: "Omg! So many! :) You're crazy ;)"

I definitely just might be!!


message 3: by Dragana (new)

Dragana Good luck! :)


message 4: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Dragana wrote: "Good luck! :)"

Thanks! Same to you! We'll see if I can make it. I've been around 160 the past two years in a row.


message 5: by Dragana (new)

Dragana Tabitha (Pabkins) wrote: "Dragana wrote: "Good luck! :)"

Thanks! Same to you! We'll see if I can make it. I've been around 160 the past two years in a row."


Wow, then you REALLY challenges yourself. I usually increased it just a little bit comparing to the past year.


message 6: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Dragana wrote:
Wow, then you REALLY challenges yourse..."


I figure I can do it because I'll be on maternity leave for half of this year and I've been utilizing audio books on 2x speed a lot.


message 7: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. That's the # I picked too - good luck Tabitha!


message 8: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Carolyn F. wrote: "That's the # I picked too - good luck Tabitha!"

Thanks Carolyn! I really hope we can both make it!


message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tabitha (Pabkins) wrote: "Dragana wrote:
Wow, then you REALLY challenges yourse..."

I figure I can do it because I'll be on maternity leave for half of this year and I've been utilizing audio books on 2x speed a lot."


This would help! People are always surprised at how much I can read after having a baby, but newborns really just sleep a lot.. :P


message 10: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Exactly! And I am not a napper, so I can never get rest while the baby is sleeping anyway. The first child I had I was always awake when he napped.


message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tabitha (Pabkins) wrote: "Exactly! And I am not a napper, so I can never get rest while the baby is sleeping anyway. The first child I had I was always awake when he napped."

I feel worse after a nap :/ Except right now. Pregnancy exhaustion is getting to me. LOL Also, did you already have your baby? I have been living under a rock for a few months.


message 12: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Jennifer wrote: "Tabitha (Pabkins) wrote: "Exactly! And I am not a napper, so I can never get rest while the baby is sleeping anyway. The first child I had I was always awake when he napped."

I feel worse after a ..."


No I haven't had the baby yet. I'm due in early/mid March.


message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Tabitha (Pabkins) wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Tabitha (Pabkins) wrote: "Exactly! And I am not a napper, so I can never get rest while the baby is sleeping anyway. The first child I had I was always awake when he napped."

I fe..."
Only a little bit left then :)


message 14: by Ashana (new)

Ashana Lian .... how do you do it?! I'm amazed. =D Well done! It looks like you'll get through so many books this year.


message 15: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Ashana wrote: ".... how do you do it?! I'm amazed. =D Well done! It looks like you'll get through so many books this year."

Haha thanks! Well I always have two or three books going. Always an audio that I listen to when I can't read (driving, chores, other menial tasks) then one print book and one ebook for night reading. That and I just read fast. :-) it helps right now that I'm off work on maternity leave and have four weeks before baby is due to be born.


message 16: by Ashana (new)

Ashana Lian That's a greeeat idea. I always forget about audio books, mainly because listening to music while I'm out inspires me to write more. A bit of extra time always helps as well. =] Thanks for the advice!


back to top