2019 Reading Challenge
2019 READING
CHALLENGE
Participants 4,429,586
Books Pledged 285,521,256
Avg. Books Pledged 64
Time Left 0 days, 0 hours
Eve (Between The Bookends) has read 301 of 350 books in 2019.
EVE (BETWEEN THE BOOKENDS)’S 2019 BOOKS
  • Unwrapping The Billionaire by Catherine Wiltcher
  • Steel Princess by Rina Kent
  • Drawn Blue Lines by Cora Kenborn
  • The Girl He Loves by Roya Carmen
  • Traceless by Meli Raine
  • Confess by Isabella Starling
  • Sacrifice by N. Isabelle Blanco
  • Apple Cider Slaying by Julie Anne Lindsey
  • Wrapped in Red by S.A. Clayton
  • The Dinner Party by R.J. Parker
79 likes · 
Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamer (new)

Dreamer Happy New Year, and happy reading!


message 2: by Eyvette (new)

Eyvette Abreu Happy Reading :)


Eve (Between The Bookends) Dreamer wrote: "Happy New Year, and happy reading!"

Thank you! :D


Eve (Between The Bookends) Eyvette wrote: "Happy Reading :)"

Thanks Love! :D


message 5: by Bookloverme (new)

Bookloverme Goodluck! :)


Darlene I read WAY to many books Woooo goals set


Eve (Between The Bookends) Bookloverme wrote: "Goodluck! :)"

Thank you! :D


Eve (Between The Bookends) Darlene wrote: "Woooo goals set"

Thanks! :D


message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate That is a lot of books. I really don't know how you do it each year.


Eve (Between The Bookends) Kate's Corner wrote: "That is a lot of books. I really don't know how you do it each year."

I went conservative this year! *lol* I am just always reading. I read while I cook. I read while I wait for my kids. I always have my tablet with me...


message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Kate's Corner wrote: "That is a lot of books. I really don't know how you do it each year."

I went conservative this year! *lol* I am just always reading. I read while I cook. I read while I wait ..."


Multi tasking I like :-)


message 12: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V Good luck, Babe! :)


Eve (Between The Bookends) Coco.V wrote: "Good luck, Babe! :)"

Thanks Doll! :D


message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen Happy New Year Eve! Best of luck to you on your challenge! xoxo


Eve (Between The Bookends) Jen wrote: "Happy New Year Eve! Best of luck to you on your challenge! xoxo"

Thanks Jen! :D


back to top