Chad

Add friend
Sign in to Goodreads to learn more about Chad.

http://www.qappa.blogspot.com
https://www.goodreads.com/wierdmin

Loading...
Douglas Adams
“The Guide says there is an art to flying", said Ford, "or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything

Douglas Adams
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

“The other problem is redundancy isn't a bug, it's a feature.”
Mark Rosenfelder, The Language Construction Kit

Douglas Adams
“The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.”
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

“...there's an inverse relationship between frequency and information content...It doesn't do you much good to understand 80% of the word in a sentence if the remaining 20% are the most important for understanding its meaning”
Mark Rosenfelder, The Language Construction Kit

year in books
Jackie
879 books | 34 friends

Jana
112 books | 24 friends

Nikki
82 books | 26 friends

Marissa
57 books | 24 friends

Kelley
28 books | 22 friends

Eli
Eli
96 books | 34 friends

Gini
1,228 books | 31 friends

Riker
141 books | 27 friends

More friends…


Polls voted on by Chad

Lists liked by Chad