What's the Name of That Book???
— 103043 members
— last activity 2 minutes ago
Can't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our bookshelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message boardCan't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our bookshelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message board.
1. GENRE and PLOT DETAILS are mandatory in the header/ topic title. Do NOT create vague topic headers like "Romance" or "YA Fantasy" or "Looking for this book." Threads with vague headers will be CLOSED.
(Fix a topic header by clicking the small "edit" link after the header - using the full Desktop website. On the Mobile website, click the "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page. This doesn't work on the App.)
2. Only the "OP" (original poster) can "bump" their topic/ thread (by posting a new comment) every 30+ days, or sooner if they remember more info. Don't create duplicates of the same request.
3. Tell us what year you read or heard about the book. A range of years is fine. You can mention when you think the book was published.
4. If you're searching for more than one book (or book series), start a new topic for each book or series.
5. Sorry but we don't allow cross-posting from other social media sites. The purpose of the group is to help you locate a book that YOU read and then forgot.
► HOW TO FILL IN THE REQUEST FORM
6. After posting a request, come back and check if someone has found it. Check the Unsolved and Possibly Solved folders. If you've found your book, post a comment to let us know. You can add "Solved" to your topic header and move it to a Solved folder by clicking "edit" on the Desktop website (not app) - or a Moderator will assist.
7. Don't delete your original post with the request. This info may help others looking for the same book.
8. To follow a topic/ thread, click "Notify me when people comment" (Desktop website) or "Topic Notification Settings" (App).
9. Authors or members who SPAM the group will be BLOCKED.
Thanks for your help....more