Greek Mythology discussion

Percy Jackson > The Last Olympian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by jake4evs (new)

jake4evs (smyle94) | 258 comments Mod
wat do u thnk is gona hapn in this book??? (this is the last book of the series)...i thnk percy will bcum a god!!! and luke will die!!!

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 338 comments Mod
percy & Anabeth

message 3: by jake4evs (new)

UGH NO

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I think we might have an Andromeda-like scene. I mean she's captured and such and Percy is named after the hero of mythology. Can you see where this is going? I think something similar to the myth of Andromeda is going to pop up.

message 5: by jake4evs (new)

ooooo nice!

message 6: by Kristen (last edited Jan 30, 2009 03:23PM) (new)

Kristen | 183 comments I wonder if Ares takes his curse off Percy's sword, so that he can help defeat Kronos.

message 7: by Victoria (new)

okay one thing i descovered is that percy's skills remind me of all the previous heros so i hope that something big happens

message 8: by Joe The (new)

Joe The (sonicrulez) | 1 comments I think that Something will happen with Nico Di Angelo, Thalia, and Percv. Hades, Zeus, and Posiden. The big 3. Hello? Am I reaching anybody? The Promise? *sighs and walks away*

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Lol we get it...but that was expected.

*yells at Nico* FORGET ABOUT THE CAKE! TELL US ALREADY!

message 10: by Victoria (new)

yeah i also think that that the whole story is going to be based on the sand dollar that poseidon gives percy at the very end... paul is going to discover the hard way that percy is a son of a god and racheal is going be involved with it somehow but idk how yet :)

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) yah... and Thalia HAS to come back in. I mean, seriously. What's with making her join the Hunt and dissapear? I think Percy's going to die, but either become a god or come back to life.

message 12: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Maybe Calypso will play into Percy's choices...hmm...it has potential.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) doubtful. But maybe. What do you think the choice will be between?

message 14: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Say Percy somehow survives another Mt. Saint Helensish event. MAYBE he travels to Calypso again and he has to chose to stay or leave AGAIN! If he returns, Annabeth will finally realize that she needs to get over Luke and help Percy!!!

Man, that would be CRAZY AWESOME!!!

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) that would SUCK, because it's just what happened in t he 4th book. The thing about luke is that annabeth loved him. Why can't Percy accept that, instead of thinking 'why isn't she over him already'? if Annabeth went to the Titans, Percy would probably not want to kill her either. I have a whole excerpt from one of my fanfictions; want to see it?

message 16: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Annabeth just has to change!!! It can't end like that!!

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) I know, just saying!

I think Percy will die and become a god, or Percy will die and come back to life, or Percy will die and to to Elysium.

message 18: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Percy will live, but I bet Annabeth dies. Percy will have to rescue her or maybe Hades will give her back in exchange for a service.

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) maybe...

message 20: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments What about this: Posiden gives Percy the sand dollar which is the currency to get into his underwater castle?

message 21: by Victoria (new)

ahhh thats nice i like both of your ideas but i think that the sand dollar has more meaning...

message 22: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments That would be perfect if Percy went to his dad's palace!

*Hyperventilating*

message 23: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) he has to. he hasn't been there yet. But any conversations between Percy and his dad seem sort of strained, I guess, because it'snot what you're used to.

message 24: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Only because of the whole favorism thing.

message 25: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) yah, that. Favortism. I mean, seriously.

message 26: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments That would be so terrible!!!

message 27: by Victoria (new)

what do ya'll mean by favortism... percy and tyson are the only important son's of posiedon

message 28: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments The Greek Gods aren't allowed to help their children to much...which sucks.

message 29: by Victoria (new)

the greek gods nvr followed the rules before though

message 30: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments What do you mean?

message 31: by jake4evs (new)

i thnk that therz gona b a point in the story wer percy has to choose between being a god, for example, or staying with annabeth and he chooses her. i also thnk that we shood remember all the tasks the heroes of mythology went thru and state the ones that percy hasnt encountered yet bcz therz a high chance those tasks will b in the last book

message 32: by jake4evs (new)

for example, the lotus-eaters??

message 33: by Victoria (new)

um its a total 100% because its the last book!!! they have to come out with a BANG

message 34: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Well who dosen't want to go out with a bang? Tell me you would rather die in your sleep then be in a car accident.

message 35: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments and die.

message 36: by jake4evs (new)

die in sleep! y?

message 37: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments really?

message 38: by Victoria (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by Victoria (new)

DID ANYONE READ THE DEMIGOD FILES BY RICK RIORDAN

message 40: by Victoria (last edited Feb 15, 2009 11:27AM) (new)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE LAST OLYMPION AND RACHEAL KISSES PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments WHAT!? I WAS TOTALLY OKAY WITH HER AND NOW I AM GOING TO STRANGLE HER! STUPID MOTAL, SHE BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!!!

message 42: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Note to Victoria, next time can you do a spoiler alert thing? please?

message 43: by Victoria (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo sorry

message 44: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments That's okay.You might want to edit, though.

message 45: by Victoria (new)

i will!

message 46: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments How did you do the line?

message 47: by Victoria (new)

um... idk its in the button with the (some html is okay) and then it tells you what to do

message 48: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Ohhh.

message 49: by Victoria (new)

yup!

message 50: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments We've been having a two-person conversation for a LONG time. Anyone else out there?

« previous 1