Teens Read Book Club discussion

Books, books, books... > Favorite book/series by far??

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I love Anne Perry, especially the Pitt series.

message 2: by Anna (last edited Jan 28, 2009 10:47AM) (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 45 comments From Polish series - adventures of Tomek Wilmowski. It's like Ann of Green Gables for boys in Tom Sawyer way.

As for non-Polish series - Harry Potter, Northern Lights and Chronicles of Narnia.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Favorite series by far is The Twilight Series. My favorite book by far is The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood.

message 4: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 2 comments My favorite series is the Jaz parks series by Jennifer Rardin, with the Twiliht saga in a close second and the Banned and Banished series in a close second!

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) i am also big on anything to do with vampires. I used to dress up like a vampire every halloween as a kid :).

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I rearranged my 2009 book challenge to include The House of Night series. Sounds like it's really good and popular. I will be reading it after I finished the Uglies series.

message 7: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Forever and always my heart is with The Legend of Drizzt, Dragonlance and... others.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

TWILIGHT!!!! or THE HOST!!!!

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris (toastzone) That was good but m y favorite serize was Enders Game

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have to say the Twilight Series... and then the Sookie Stackhouse. After that I would say the L.A. Banks Vampire Huntress Novels

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 45 comments I'm planning to read Twilight series, but dirst I want to finish few other books.

message 12: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Kulman (AndreaKulman) | 10 comments SWEET VALLEY HIGH- this shows my age by far... LOL.

message 13: by Oceanwaves (last edited Feb 05, 2009 04:03AM) (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 39 comments Harry Potter, Twilight, Uglies, Inkheart, Warriors, and uh Life as we knew it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter, Inkheart, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Daughters of the Moon.

message 15: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 39 comments OH DARN! I forgot Series of unfortunate Events!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it like 5 times!

message 17: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 39 comments lolz, me tooooooo!!!

message 18: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) There are waaay too many series I LOVE. Harry Potter, obviously, Gemma Doyle, Warriors, The Clique, Twilight, Uglies, Series of unfortunate Events, all by Tamora Pierce, all by Gail Carson Levine...

message 19: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 39 comments Darn! I forgot the Emma Doyle series, and Gail Carson Levine!

message 20: by Courtney (last edited Mar 12, 2009 06:06PM) (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) Harry Potter, most definitely. I could read those books forever.
BTW, I thought it was Gemma Doyle?

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 45 comments Abhorsen trilogy

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter is my favorite series BY FAR. It is was made me want to become a teacher. I just remember thinking if this is what the kid world is turning out then I want to be a part of it! :]

message 23: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Series=Harry Potter, then Pendragon, then Percy Jackson, then Twilight. Book= THE HUNGER GAMES BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, then Unwind (not even comparable to The Hunger Games, and I LOVED Unwind) then idk what after that. Probably The Host.

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Xu (stephstar101) Harry Potter and Twilight...i lyk HP more though

message 25: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, Uglies, Midnighters, Twilight, Maximum Ride, Gemma Doyle, House of Night, Series of Unfortunate Events, Pendragon

message 26: by Belicia (new)

Belicia Buena-Terrones city of bones DEF!!! I love this series very much
I love the twilight series as well

message 27: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) City of Glass is definitely my favorite book of 2009. My second favorite would have to be Envy by Anna Godbersen.

message 28: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I would have to change my mind on my favorite series/author.

I would have to say that my favorite series is The Dragonlance Chronicles by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

message 29: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Boy, I can see I have a lot of catching up to do.

message 30: by Kate (new)

Kate Right now my favorite is The Host and Ella Enchanted

message 31: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Samantha wrote: "City of Glass is definitely my favorite book of 2009. My second favorite would have to be Envy by Anna Godbersen. "

omigossshhh CITY OF GLASS = BEST BOOK EVER!! lol omggg it was sooo good! XD

message 32: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I have a new favorite. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Can't wait to read the others in the series.

message 33: by Paul (new)

Paul (dragonassassin123) | 11 comments My favorites are Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, Inheritance Cycle, Alex Rider, and Harry Potter!

message 34: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ woot!! THE LAST PERCY JACKSON BOOK COMES OUT IN ELEVEN DAYYYYSS!!! omg i'm so excited. lol XD

message 35: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Favorite Books: Gone with the Wind & The Kite Runner.

Favorite Series: Silver Beach Trilogy, Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Twilight Saga, Gossip Girl Series, A-List Series, A Series of Unfortunate Events.

message 36: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) ♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "woot!! THE LAST PERCY JACKSON BOOK COMES OUT IN ELEVEN DAYYYYSS!!! omg i'm so excited. lol XD"

it was SO good!

message 37: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (afsanaz) Bets series has to be Harry potter also the alex cross series (by james patterson), maximum ride
Bishops/the special crime units series

Best books-pride and prejudice, the stand, Mirror image, Jane eyre

message 38: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Seth wrote: "♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "woot!! THE LAST PERCY JACKSON BOOK COMES OUT IN ELEVEN DAYYYYSS!!! omg i'm so excited. lol XD"

it was SO good!

"

I KNOW!! IT WAS AMAZING!! *SCREAMS* XD

message 39: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) My favorite series is the Dragonlance Chronicles and the Dragonlance Legends by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

message 40: by Polly (new)

Polly The best series has got to be Harry Potter hands down for me.

message 41: by Janice (new)

Janice (pamplemousse) | 2 comments The best? Harry Potter for sure. I've been reading The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen lately, and it is amazing! I have one more in the series left and so far it is really great!

message 42: by Connor (new)

Connor Zumwalt | 2 comments My favorite would have to be the Wayson Harris series by Steven L. Kent.

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex (bookholicxxx) | 1 comments Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the mortal instruments are my favorite series but i also like uglies, maximum ride and vampire academy

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ So far the Wicked Lovely series.

message 45: by Feeris (new)

Feeris Gbr | 3 comments I love The Clique because it always has an interesting ending but the Twilight saga is the best because it's really intense.. and cool(:

message 46: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Davidson (laughalotlucy) Oooh, Harry Potter is amazing, but I'm also a fan of Twilight saga, Series of Unfortunate Events, The Chaos Walking Trilogy and all by Anthony Horowitz. Can't pick just one, I could go on and on!

message 47: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (Brown-EyedEarthling) | 1 comments I'm a fan of the series Privilege by Kate Brian. I also love the books by Sarah Dessen. They are simply amazing and deep.

message 48: by Tayla (new)

Tayla (taylaw) I love the tommorow series!!