Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Random > Dark Elves (Drizzt)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) Dark Elves are like the coolest of all fantasy creatures!!(Though there are many exceptions to that!) My favariot dark elf is me and my second is Gen. Nickoli, then there is Drizzt! So write back with your comments!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 49 comments *shakes head* No, it's dragons first, I think, but dark elves are high up there, much more so than regular elves, who are prominent anyway... Griffins, winged wolves, and fairies.... *muses* Are also high up, but it's impossible to place, besides, obviously, number one. Dragons.

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) Morgan wrote: "*shakes head* No, it's dragons first, I think, but dark elves are high up there, much more so than regular elves, who are prominent anyway... Griffins, winged wolves, and fairies.... *muses* Are al..."

Dragons are like tied for first place with them because who doesn't love dragons but I love that Dark Elves are slightly more humanoid. Surface elves have NOTHING on Dark elves.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 49 comments It depends on how they're written, but I like the darker point of view better sometimes; it's not as predictable.

message 5: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) Yea, because you never know if they are going to kill you or they are going to show mercy in some ways because with good guys you can predict that they are going to be nolbe and brave.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) they have to be

message 7: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) True or else you kinda lose interest in them.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) yeah

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 49 comments For example, the book, The Sight? The main character is the typical enlightened, perfect heroin. It was good yes, but.... I liked the sequel, about her brother, Fell much better, even though it had a weaker plot.

message 10: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) I've never read that series. Is it good? But I like heros/heroins that are always doing something sneaky or unexpected. Like Dustfinger, from Inkheart or Silk, from the Belgariad or Drizzt from the Icewind Dale Trilogy.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I love InkHeart!

message 12: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) Yea, Inkheart is like one of my favariot series. Dustfinger and Farid are my favariot characters. I love what Dustfinger and Farid end up being able to do with fire in the last book.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Ah! don't tell me!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I agree

message 15: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) Promise i wont say any thing i hate it when someone just gives away a book.

message 16: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (dramaqueen8146) No problem.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) :)