England

[US Address:]
Robert Pattinson
c/o Endeavor Agency
Stephanie Ritz
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

message 2: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
I TOTALLY SENT HIM A LETTER FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT!!! he has not wrote back yet though! :(

message 3: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
LMAO! he probably won't write back cuz i wrote to him in like September and he hasn't sent me anything back yet...:(

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Hannah when they start filming here...we will find them and I will take you to the set!!!!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I can't wait...

message 6: by Sharkgrl920 (new)

Sharkgrl920  (sharkgrl920) | 25 comments where did u get the adress

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie off of a webpage...

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie heres the link...its a great site...
http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

me and my friend just wrote to him. hopefully he will write back!!

message 10: by Massie (new)

Massie | 60 comments im the friend!

message 11: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments I wrote to the US address back in October/November time and still haven't heard anything back : ( I put it down to him being busy with promotion for the Twilight movie...still....would be good if he replied!

message 12: by Massie (new)

Massie | 60 comments yah thts probably why--we actually asked 4 autographed pictures!! we made it sound like we were bigger fans of him then we actually r, so we're pretty confident we'll get a reply!

message 13: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments Good idea! I tried the whole "I work at a school....they would be over the moon if you could send some autographs....i aint some weirdo" lol If anyone gets a replylet us know!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. hopefully we do!! and yea we exadurated a little!

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments And another reallty good site for stars addresses is www.movieeye.com its free to sign up and i've had loads of replies. We even had John Travolta send us a personised message to the kids something like "Study will lead to success" or something. I would still give them all away just for the Rob one though.