LDS discussion

New Beginnings

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait for new beginnings!We are doing an Olympics theme. The temple, our goal, is like the gold medal.

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 171 comments Mod
me either!
it's going to be fun, we made lanterns for our new theme...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

cool.....;)

our new beginnings is this wednesday...

message 5: by Jade (new)

Jade YAY!!! I CANT WAIT!!

yay our new beginnings was so fun!
me and my friend krystin were kinda scaring the new beehives about girls camp.. not in a mean way, just teasing.. it was funny though! our girls camp can get REALLY wild!

message 7: by Jade (new)

Jade lol Olivia!!!

Our church is doing a makeover New Beginings, for each value, there is a girl that is lacking; for example, faith.

The makeover team takes them behind a chalkboard and "transforms" them in to a beautiful girl that has tons of faith. (another girl walks out instead) I am the pretty girl for Divine Nature.

It is going to be so fun!!! I can't wait!!!

message 8: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments That sounds mean. Who will be the poor person that is chosen to be the one lacking. Whoever it is I feel sorry for them.

message 9: by Jade (new)

Jade lol, it is gonna be fun. It is a skit....

message 10: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments Well I wouldn't want to be considered lacking of Faith or Divine Nature or whatever... I would feel sad.

message 11: by Barbara (new)

Barbara It's not like they're actually going to pick a girl they think lacks faith, Jenice...
It's just to prove a point.

yeah i think that sounds fun!

message 13: by Jade (new)

Jade Barbara wrote: "It's not like they're actually going to pick a girl they think lacks faith, Jenice...
It's just to prove a point."

Exactly!! Sorry if I didn't explain it well enough.

message 14: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments I know that they wouldn't do that but it would be so much funner to be the one that is not lacking in faith...

oh....

message 16: by Jade (new)

Jade :)

message 17: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments Wow you guys talk a whole bunch... For ours we did a "bee" theme because we are welcoming the new "bee"hives.

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments wow jenice you sure do get angry at stupid things huh ... it was just a fun little skit to prove something nobody would take it offensive so just cool down and dont have farm animals...

message 19: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments I'm not mad. I think it would be cute. I just wouldn't want to be the poor girl that was chosen to be the one lacking. By the way did they have signs or what or did you do? Rat their hair? Give them scary makeup?

whoa let's not get all angry over jades new beginning.. i'm sure it will be fabulous!

message 21: by Barbara (new)

Barbara For our New Beginnings we had a theme of letting our light shine. It was kinda cool 'cause we were wearing glowsticks and stuff.

message 22: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments That sounds fun! I wonder how the Young Women Leaders come up with all of this stuff.

message 23: by Jade (new)

Jade LOL Jenice, cool down, all the "lacking faith" girls will be doing is not dressing nice......It is really fun to practice, even though I know noone would want to be the one lacking....

sweet barbara, that's kinda like ours.. we had to wear all yellow, and we made lanterns, and sang we will hold our torches high.

message 25: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments Do I type mad or something? I'm not mad, I'm really not! I was just wondering. So just holy pants and old shirts?

message 26: by Jade (new)

Jade ya......it will be really fun!!!!!!!!

It's tomorrow!!!!

oooh! :)

message 28: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments Very excitable indeed! We have already had ours a long time ago.

Us too..

message 30: by Jade (new)

Jade Omigosh!!!!!! New Beginnings was SO fun!!! It was a blast!

First we had intros to the new Beehives, (including me) and they gave us a little jar of honey (Beehives, get it? lol) and a cute journal. We sang a song, then did our skit. Everybody had tons of fun, there was tons of laughter when the not so pretty girls went up, (It was Extreme makeover (spiritual edtiton)) One of my friends wore her moms wedding dress!!! (She was one of the more pretty and cool ones) (We also did the sign language YW theme infront of our parents) Then Sis. Hamilton gave us each a copy of Jenny Phillips new cd! I am listening to it right now and it is so cool! After that we had a yumy cake and went home.........Sorry if it seems like I'm bragging, but I had to tell you guys cause it was VERY fun!!!!

Wow, I typed alot! :) (I am HYPER!!!!!)

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments Fun that would be SO COOL and Jenice you dont have to get all paranoyed I was just saying you can be a little rude sometimes... or ALOT!!!!!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments JK but seriously just cool down and dont worry about OTHER PEOPLES business

message 33: by Jade (new)

Jade :l

whoa! everyone stop!

message 35: by Jade (new)

Jade ya!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments Otay then... If Jenice will.

message 37: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments All I asked is if the pants and shirt were holy your the one who keeps talking about it and besides your the one who didn't make a comment until message 18. Anyhoo, so how is everybody coming on Personal Progress?

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments I have mine fisished and I have for like 6 months now. (The youngest in my ward to have ever recieved it) its such a good feeling to put on the medalion. I highly suggest getting it done fast. You will love to say that you accomplished it. :o)

I bet it is Makalyn, I can't wait to get mine.

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments it is tons of fun !!!

message 41: by Jade (new)

Jade so much fun!!!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments yah and its not that hard to finish either if you put your mind to it

message 43: by Jade (new)

Jade ya! ☺☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥♥

ya once you get really on it, and keep doing it it's not hard...
i need to get back on track..

message 45: by Jade (new)

Jade same here...o☺☺!♥♥♥

message 46: by Jenice (new)

Jenice | 27 comments I am close I want to get it done by the time I'm fourteen. So how old were you when you finished it Makalyn? I haven't been very good at doing it until mid-January... I still have all of my projects left except for Faith. I am working on three right now (crocheting a blanket and participating in orchestra and reading the Book of Mormon) Have you guys gotten the new virtue ones?

message 47: by Jade (new)

Jade We haven't.(meaning Lexi and I) How about you, have you guys?

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 50 comments i was 13

NO!!! I'm so mad, I want them!

message 50: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lyonessrampant) no, jade ur forgetting me!!! i feel so left out!!! i finished too. what do you play in orchestra jenice??? i play the viola.-K.A.T.

« previous 1 3