Midnight Sun [2008 Draft] Midnight Sun [2008 Draft] discussion

discussion of Mid Sun

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley This would be such a good book! Hope it really will come out!

message 2: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Hope it comes out!!!! i loved the first twelve chapters she put on her website!!!

message 3: by Tami (new)

Tami At the risk of being attacked, I am going to admit that the first 4 books weren't that great for me. I did however enjoy the first 12 chapters posted on Midnight Sun. I guess Bella didn't whine so much from Edwards point of view, but hopefully when Stephanie finishes writing it, she can let up a bit on the whole "I am a monster" bit.

message 4: by John (new) - added it

John she has to finish... the series must go on

Tobin With out a doubt the best book of the series - the whole way through the other twilight books I was wondering "what is edward thinking?!" Now we know and hopefully we will get the completed work soon!

message 6: by Riley (new)

Riley I don't want to read it because if it is good and it does come out, I want it to be a surprise., but if it is good and doesn't come out, I don't want to read it because I would be sad. Did you hear that she said she might have Edward die in the end?

message 7: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah omg!!! i need to read the rest of Midnight Sun, cause i read the first 12 chapters she put on her website and now i NEED to know what Edward was thinking.... i hope she finishes it, it will be such a awsome book!!

message 8: by Riley (new)

Riley hopefully!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the Twilight saga and was so excited to hear that she was writing a version of it in Edward's point of view. I read the partial draft available on her website and I LOVED it! It was wonderful to be able to better understand why Edward does what he does. I can't wait to read the rest!
Also, I read on wiki answers that the release date for Midnight Sun is in August of 2009. I'm not sure if this is true but it's very likely that it's false information so don't get your hopes up.