twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > Dakota Fanning is Jane!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 172 (172 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Codi (new)

Codi So, I the paper today it said that Dakota Fanning is Jane!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This cannot be happening. I already hate this movie. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments YES YES YES YES YES!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!!!
*High fives Alexa*
Le's forget the fact tht I flicked u off 30 mins ago...

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments *Flicks off back*
Now we're even! YES I HOPE SHE DOES WELL!

message 5: by Codi (new)

Codi How can she do well? She is a 15 year old girl, playing a horribly mean vampire.!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz!
SAME HERE!
I WANT TO SEE PUSH SOOO BAD!!

message 7: by Codi (new)

Codi what?

message 8: by Codi (new)

Codi push? La push?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a movie with Dakota Fanning in it.

message 10: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I think so.

And she's a good actress Codi, give her a chance.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, really.
You remind me..nvrm, don't feel like getting virtually slapped...

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments SO FREKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think shell
b rreaalllyyy good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I always imagined jane as like... well... older than fifteen. like, short but like 19. And she has an incredibly awsome power and needs somebody who isn't so dainty and flicka-ish!!!

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yes, that is true. The Volturi have scary powers!
Jane~ Torture in the head!
Alec~ Cutting off your senses. (Good and bad)
Aro~ Seeing all your thoughts
Marcus~ Creepy little tracker....

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz
Cauis is just a fiht-picker.

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Oh yeah!!! And it's fight.
Caius the idiot!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! My T, N, G, and S keys are all screwed up!

message 18: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Haha nice.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

See?
ggs!!
i pressed tng and s! ONCE!

message 20: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Thomas (alyssathelibrarian) I like Dakota Fanning for Jane. I think she will do well. I heard Venessa Hudgens is trying to play Leah. I will just kill myself. I HATE VENESSA HUDGENS!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

They are not usig her anymore.

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments YES YES OH YEA!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((OH! SO AWESOME! I should have used tht..))
YAY!

message 24: by Nightshade (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

Nightshade IT WAS ONLY A RUMOR. LEAH ISN'T EVEN IN NEW MOON.

message 25: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments yeah. thank goodness for that one!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 27: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments hey... whats your favorite band?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance.

message 29: by Zia (new)

Zia Dakota Fanning isn't OFICIALLY Jane yet. She's thinking about it.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

right...

message 31: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments really? i though she accepted. if i were her, i would be like "hale, yes!!!!!"
but i'm not. grrrrr.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz

message 33: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade idk...

Meghan Marie Cullen (So-the-lion-fell-for-me) | 37 comments Well...i guess. It's just that I always pictured Jane....a bit younger. I imagined a really pale, blond girl with evil fiery eyes and a wide grin across her face.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

see, that's what I thought. And I like all american rejects and pink, but that's somewhat off-topic. And dakotat fanning should not be jane!!! EERGH!!!

message 36: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Nava Cullen wrote: "hey... whats your favorite band?"

Falll Out Boy, or All American Rejects.

WHY ARE THEY MAKING JANE BLONDE!? She's not blonde!

message 37: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Well, it says she has light brown hair, but I always imagined her blonde. I don't know WHY... Like, I imagined her like a (slightly older) teenage girl with blond hair and dark red eyes who at the same time looks really sweet, but could totally kill you at the same time...

Like give you a hug and then strangle you.

XD

message 38: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yes!!!! That's so perfect for her!

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2009 12:26PM) (new)

vanessa anne hudgens is trying out to be leah

message 40: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yeah, but Leah isn't gonna be in the movie.

message 41: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Savage (savagegy6) Does anyone remember Dakota Fanning in Hide and Seek? That was a dark movie for her and she did really well. She is very pale and blond, very skinny and not very tall...she seems a good fit for the role. I think she'll do well. My only concern was that she's more well known than the rest of the cast, more established or however you want to up it, she might stick out to much.

message 42: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 9 comments I loved her in Hide and Seek!!! I think she is PERFECT for the part!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I still disagree. And I've never seen Hide and Seek, so I don't know how evil she can get. but that description of her there does sound pretty evil.... hmm...

message 44: by Zandy (new)

Zandy Dakota Fanning as Jane?!! ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MINDS? SHE SEEMS SO YOUNG AND IS BLONDE (NOT MAKING FUN OF BLONDES, I AM BLONDE, BUT JANE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE BLONDE OR SMALL OR YOUNG OR INNOCENT!!!)

message 45: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Alli =) wrote: "I still disagree. And I've never seen Hide and Seek, so I don't know how evil she can get. but that description of her there does sound pretty evil.... hmm..."

Very. Hide and Seek made me see the more dark side of Dakota......

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She is still just so dainty!!! She's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too nice for the role. EEERGH

message 47: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Alli =) wrote: "She is still just so dainty!!! She's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too nice for the role. EEERGH"

But shes a good actress. She may surprise us.

message 48: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Savage (savagegy6) Zandy wrote: "Dakota Fanning as Jane?!! ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MINDS? SHE SEEMS SO YOUNG AND IS BLONDE (NOT MAKING FUN OF BLONDES, I AM BLONDE, BUT JANE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE BLONDE OR SMALL OR YOUNG OR INNOCENT!!!)"

Zandy...did you read the same book as everyone else? She IS suppose to be very blond and pale, young and child like and petite. The evil is ten times creepier when they look angelic. Interview with a Vampire, Kirsten Dunst...she was adorable and very sweet and played that role like no other! That's what Fanning has to live up to. She might surprise.

message 49: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Well she's supposed to be a brunette, but yes, child like, small, beautiful, and petite.

message 50: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Yeah the book describes her hair as lank and light brown....and shes supposed to be around the same size as alice.

« previous 1 3 4