*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 287 (287 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by John (new)

John | 44 comments my girlfriends b-day is on monday and i dont know if i should by her a necklace or a purfume

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) hmmm go with the necklace. cuz sometimes girls don't always like perfume

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Well which one does she like more?

message 4: by John (new)

John | 44 comments she is actually pretty tom boyish but she still love purfume and jewlerie so its really hard to say. i dont want to get her something her parents mite get her

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) hmm then that can be harder...i'd say to just stick with the necklace cuz also remember that even if her parents get her a necklace or something, a girl can never have too much jewelry lol :)

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Yeah...I agree with Emily(I think lol)

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) lol

message 8: by John (new)

John | 44 comments lol tanks

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) no problem :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i say necklace

message 11: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

*Ridi* (seldemifan96) | 627 comments Mod
Emily wrote: "hmmm go with the necklace. cuz sometimes girls don't always like perfume"

Yea...The perfume may be too strong all different kinds of problems with perfume go with the necklace...M

message 12: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Emily wrote: "hmm then that can be harder...i'd say to just stick with the necklace cuz also remember that even if her parents get her a necklace or something, a girl can never have too much jewelry lol :)"

So true Emily!...

message 13: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments i couldn't afford either one so i'd make her something using the tallents i'm best at, or something she likes, for me i'd use movie maker and make a video card. maybe even plan something like a snowball fight, or other creative activity...(don't even ask where i got snowball fight from, cause i won't answer...)

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments oooo!!! ur good!

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments ok will someone give me some fun activities to do with my bf if we're not allowed to snuggle on the coucha and watcha movie or play video games??

message 16: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments if you can find some, it's like laser tag, but you buy the laser and vest and play at home. full neighborhood laser tag. maybe just regular tag, or any other version of tag. cookout if your not vegitarians, maybe race bijes or something. posibly skiing or hiking, even mountian climbing. just try something creative...

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments i live in the country, in the middle of no where (ok, thats an exageration) so full neighborhood laser tag is out. plus, ive never played b4. good suggestions tho! no, we're not veggitarians. tag is fun. i like to wrestl ppl to the ground, lol. ill be like run run run BAM! ur it! but my bf's in cross country, and really fast. and im sorta not. im a volleyball girl, not a 3 mile long run girl, tho i think i could b.
any more suggestions? btw, we are 14 and 16. not like 30 or something.

message 18: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments ok, maybe volley ball, or just front yard lasertag. got to go right now bye

message 19: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments oh, also sorry my idea of fun is for 30 year olds, i just thought you would like guys advice...just something creative will work fine...i'm 14, but i'm still shokked i have fun like a 30 year old...oh well..."~"

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) i didn't think your suggestions were what a 30 year old does for fun, eric. i thought they were fun for all ages :) and yeah i agree, just be creative. we can't do all the work for you no offense

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) 'sup

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments lol I couldn't help if I wanted to...I'm not a very creative person =(

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments omg! eric! im soooo sorry! i wasnt saying that ur ideas were 4 30 yr olds! i just thought ppl should know how old we r! ive attempted to be creative. i think we're gonna learn to play yuker toghether. im soooooo sorry if i offended you eric!!! sorry! im not looking for ppl to do my work for me. thank you for the ideas!!! :)

message 24: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments that's ok, i'm kinda oversensitive...

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments :) sorry again. go with the necklace John. you can never go wrong with a necklace :)

message 26: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments oh, i just realized y idon't want a gf.
i'm slightly a nekophiliac (ONE WHO LOVES CATS) i said slightly...

message 27: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Uh the help with fun things to do when i had a bf and he wanted to do something other than watch a movie we walked to a near by park if there is one near you! You can swing on the swing and talk or ur bf can push you on the swing i tell you it may sound childish (I'm 16 btw) but its reallllyyyy fun!!!!

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments awwww! that sounds soooo fun!!!! thats a great idea! but i live in the country, and the only swing we have out here is the one at my grandmas, who lives nixtdoor. im not about to swing with my bf in front of her house. lol! but sometimes we go biking to an ice cream place in the summer. if we just go the other way tho theres a park that has a small play ground (with swings) lol. wow, i just thought all that stuff out and now everyones gonna read it. lol! thank you Hill!!

message 29: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments .../\./\...
=(^.^)=

message 30: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments hai i r ericz cat. he bizy noaw but yu can leev a missej and he'll be bak l8tur

message 31: by Amanda (last edited Feb 03, 2009 03:44PM) (new)

Amanda | 307 comments :D

message 32: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments he r wukin awn hiz gawmitreez naow then he haz to finush si enz

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments ok, im not sure but i think u just said he is working on his geomitry now then he has to finish science. am i right???

message 34: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments yah but heez dun wif gawmitryz naow

message 35: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Eric▲ wrote: "i couldn't afford either one so i'd make her something using the tallents i'm best at, or something she likes, for me i'd use movie maker and make a video card. maybe even plan something like a sno..."

lolz..I think thts a good gift..Like instead of buying her something make her a like video on moviemaker like showing how great she is and wh you like her!..tht would be cute and after you have give her some hot coco at your house and then show it to her...

message 36: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Eric▲ wrote: "oh, i just realized y idon't want a gf.
i'm slightly a nekophiliac (ONE WHO LOVES CATS) i said slightly..."

Hey wat werent you the one with the present for ur gf prob?..I'm confused now but lolz on ur message

message 37: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments *pulls out pen and note pad hot coco* thanks

ps
.../\./\...
=(^.^)=

message 38: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

lolz...ur funni...

message 39: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm haha ur welcome amanda

message 40: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments message 37 no, that was john.
message 39 yay, my humor isn't terrible any more!!!!

message 41: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments awww! that would b such a sweet gift! hey all u guys out there! wat would b a good valentines gift for me to give a guy? anybody can give suggestions, i just thought the guys would know wat theyd want if it was them. :)

message 42: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Give the guy something he rly likes like say his favorite candy is snickers give him a a bag of snickers and something that'll remind him of you everyday idk im a grl but my boyfriends had seemed to enjoy it

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments he really likes sunkist, and i was thinking a bag of chocolate kisses. i have no idea wat would remind him of me. *thinks* hmmmmm...

message 44: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Maybe a picture of you and him... idk *shrugs shoulders*

message 45: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments both he and i have every pic of us together ever taken. good idea tho!!!! i couldve made it really cool too.

message 46: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm haha where did you guys go on your first date? Maybe take him bck there on Valentines day! I'm kinda getting all out of ideas haha *shrugs shoulders*

message 47: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments kings islang (its a theme park w/roller coasters and stuff. its really fun!) but its too cold and its closed at the moment. that was a great idea tho! im just kinda freaked out about valentines. hes my first bf, and the first time ill have a bf on valentines. eek! lol!

message 48: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm No need to freak about it just do something you both RLY love he'll love it to because it came from your heart!! If you think OH NO he'll hate you, you'll never enjoy Valentines day, just think about having fun the rest will come to you :) and i've only had one bf for valentines day he bought me chocolate and supposedly a Star in the sky (when i say supposedly i mean that hes a compulsive liar i found out later on) and this beautful read heart that i still wear to this day even thought he broke my heart :)

message 49: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm or hate the plan is what i meant* SRY

message 50: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments aww! ur so sweet! thankies! well, we like to snuggle on the couch and watch movies, but we do that on normal days, it just seems too informal to watcha movie.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6