VampireAcademyFanClub discussion

Vampire Hotness: Edward Cullen vs Dimitri Belikov?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina Which of the two vampire hotties is better?

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Dimitri. He totally kicks Edward's butt in vampireness.

message 3: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 22 comments I so totally agree!!!!!! I love Dimitri lawl XD

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina I know me too!!! he's so much better than Edward.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I'm a dimitri lover. Move aside edward Dimitri is coming through!! Dimitri is waaaay better then Edward. Edward is the old and Dimitri is the new.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} Karina wrote: "I know me too!!! he's so much better than Edward."

I know, right? Edward is like not as sweet and cute as Dimitri.

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina I know. Atleast these vamps age. Unlike edward. he was an old person in a young person's body.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} i know.
I am reading the third book of vampire academy right now and was on the other chatting thing in the group and I heard that dimitri gets turned over and I about screamed.
then I read the very last scentence in the third book and about cried.
who am I kidding I did cry and was screaming my head off into a pillow.
I can't wait to finsih the book and buy the fourth.

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina I so need the fourth one in my hands!!! I shall die withouth it!

message 10: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 22 comments *gives Karina the fourth book* DON'T DIE ON ME!!!!! I'M THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU I'D DIE IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME!!!....well sometimes that is but still you can't die!! or i'll die to.

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina awww. Well then I think we need to change that. I think that neither of us should be the ones.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I finsihed the third book...I cried...Now I can't wait to read the fourth.
i can't beleive he's stigoi!!!!!!!1
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 22 comments I know!!!!! if Dimitri dies I'm going to be so pissed and at Rose for killing him...I rather have him live then die...even though he's a stigoi...which is bad and not good...and UGH!!!! This is killing me!!!!! Karina!!!!

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I know me to.
I will HATE rose if she goes through with killing him.
I will turn into a book charactor, pop in that book, and slap that women, I might even kill her.
Yeah I would kill her if she killed dimitri.
I just hope that there's going to be some kind of cure for him, or that rose or lissa can undo that awful stioi thing.
I mean Rose is shaddow kissed, you'd think she can help turn the ''technically dead''.

message 15: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 22 comments I'll help with the killing if rose does kill dimitri!!!!!! i'll do what ever to help but i hope it doesn't come to that....

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I know....(sobb).
If dimitri dies, it will feel like my world was ripped away from my hands...hey that sounded good, I might out that in one of my poems...lol

message 17: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 22 comments yay!!!! but totally...and right now its killing me not knowing...GOT TO HAVE THE BOOK!!!!!!

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I KNOW I HAVE TO GET IT!!!!!!!