VampireAcademyFanClub discussion

Which one do you like the best? *spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina The title practically says it all. Which of the three so far do you like the best?

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina I have to say the 1st is still my favorite. I just love it, though the 3rd one was pretty good too.

message 3: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 22 comments same here^^ i love a little bit of the second and third one:) but its killing me that Dimitir was turned and now Rose is off to go kill him!!!!! when i got to that part and it ended i was crying and like yelling and saying NO!!!!!! and WHY!!!!! why!!!!!.....*calms down* so yeah its killing me that the fourth one isn't out ;)

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina Me too!!! I really didn't want her to leave Lisa, I love her, and I was like no!!! you can't choose!!!! stay don't go!!!!

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} man I am reading the third one now.
I'm half way through.
dimitri get's turned over?!!!!
ARE YOU JOKING???
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!!
she can't kill him.
I am in love with him...lol.
I can't wait to finsih the third book and read it for myself...I am going to be crying when I do though.

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina Opps. Sorry. We should put a spoiler warning next time....

message 7: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 22 comments lawl XD hey we all love Dimitri here ain't no doubt about that ;D and if he dies, we die^^

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I AGREE WITH THAT....

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I FINALLY FINISHED THE THIRD ONE....BUT THAT WAS W WHILE AGO...I COULDN'T BELEIVE MY EYES, OF WHAT I READ!!!!!!!

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina I keep hoping that somehow their love will be so strong that Dimitri won't kill her and become some sort of 'good' strogi...

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} yeah.
I know...he should...but who knows whats to come in the future

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina i know right? it be horrible if rose changed too just so that they could be together.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I know..I actually haven't thought of that...
and then the could run off and hide somewhere...
good thought...

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina yeah but then what would happen to Lisa?

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} oooohhh..haven't thought of that either...hmmm...i have no idea...She can be stigoi too...lol...no...I just think that rose should use her shaddow kiss thing to bring dimitri back...that would be the best solution...or for Lissa to help rosse out...you know realise that rose has been helping her out alot, and then follow Rose, and then surprise her, by helping dimitri

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina but i don't think her shadow kiss does anything much, and that would be bad since Lissa is Dragomir.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} yeah....but Rose might not know something about her special gift...she might have some kind of ''bringing people back from the dead'' sort of thing...and dimitri is sort of 'dead'.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} hey karina...have you joined my dimitri lover group?
I don't think you have...

message 19: by Karina (new)

Karina he's not really dead. and the bring people back is Lisa's job.