Extending books roleplay discussion

J.K. Rowling > The Deathly Hallows Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (last edited Jan 27, 2009 03:45PM) (new)

Karina ((same explination as the Twilight one....))

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Lily Potter sat nervously in the back of her parent's car with her two brothers. It was her first year to Hogwarts.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny was eager to go back to Hogwarts to be a Transfiguration teacher.
((Does that work))

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina ((yep.))

Lily looked at her mother and for the hundreth time asked her "Are you sure you have to work at my school?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, honey the head master asked me too and I said yes. Dont worry about it. I'll be like anyother teacher."

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina "Are you sure? Can't you be like da and work at the ministry?" she asked almost pleading. "I just don't want you to treat me like a little girl!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I won't sweetie. I won't treat you like a little girl. I'll treat you like everyone else."

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina Lily hummphed and let it go for now. "Why can't Da teach us?" she almost whined.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Calm down Lily. I wont even make eye contact with you if you want. Everything will be fine. I promise."

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina Lily sighed and finally did let it go. She talked to her brothers instead.

message 11: by Emma the Shadowhunter (last edited Feb 15, 2009 11:05AM) (new)

Emma the Shadowhunter (EmmaLisaStincelli) "Hi, Lilly." said Rose. "So your mom is really going to be our transfiguration teacher this year?"

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina Lily nodded. "Yeah." she said a bit sad. "I can't believe she's going the smae year I start."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny stopped the car and got out.

Emma the Shadowhunter (EmmaLisaStincelli) "I hope we get in the same house."
Said Rose.

message 15: by Karina (new)

Karina "I hope I'm Gryffindor like Albus, James and you."

Emma the Shadowhunter (EmmaLisaStincelli) "Yeah, that would be fun."

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina "I would. And Hugo too!"

Emma the Shadowhunter (EmmaLisaStincelli) Rose ran through the barrier with Lily. Even though she was in her second year, she still expected to run into it. "We need to find a compartment, before they all get taken" Rose whispered.

message 19: by Karina (new)

Karina ((rose would be in her thrid year.)))