twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > New Moon’s Most Anticipated Scenes...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Jan 27, 2009 12:29PM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
* Bella, Jacob, and Mike at the movies — This is one of the lighter moments in the story. This scene provides some much-need comic relief after Bella’s comatose months. It’s nice to see Bella moving forward, and let’s face it, as much as we adore the pesky-but-adorable Mike Newton, him puking his poor little guts out will provide us with countless laughs.
* The one everyone is waiting for, Bella jumping from a cliff (There have already been quite a few fan videos about this one!)
* The high-speed scene where Alice and Bella are rushing to save Edward in the stolen, yellow Porsche
* Laurent discovering Bella in the woods, and then the werewolves menacingly coming out of the forest
* A glimpse into Alice’s vision (flashback of the future?) of Edward walking out into the sun and everyone seeing him glow
* The large group of tourists being led into the Volturi feeding room and slowly realizing that they have walked into a trap
* Port Angelas/the first time Bella “hears” Edward
* When Bella wakes up after Italy and thinks it’s a dream, and then her epiphany
* When Bella stops Edward from exposing himself in Volterra
* Meeting the Volturi
* The whole of chapter 3, ‘The End”
* Bella’s birthday party
These are from various websites...

Which ones do you want to see????

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Bella's Birthday Party. I really really want to see that scene.

message 3: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 2 comments when bella jumps off the cliff

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina The high speed chase scene would be pretty good too. But I still really want to see the Birthday scene. It'll give actual an actual role...unlike the last movie.

message 5: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments TEH VOLTURI WILL BE SOO COOL! And the cliff jump!

message 6: by Tobin (new)

Tobin I want to see the moment when Bella stops edward from going out into the plaza, when they embrace.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz!
I can't choose...