Team Twilight discussion

General > Dakota Fanning.....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 343 (343 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

Stephanie Facinelli Is Pro-Fanning for 'New Moon'

(Jan. 27) - Even though actor Peter Facinelli, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'Twilight,' admits he hasn't been keeping up with all the 'New Moon' rumors, he is excited to hear that Dakota Fanning might be joining the cast as vampire Jane. "She is a phenomenal actress... [The role of Jane:] would be great for her,"
"I always think of her as this 12-year-old girl, but she is older now. What is she like 16 now?" he joked.
Fanning, who turns 15 in February, is in talks to play bloodsucker Jane opposite Robert Pattinson in 'New Moon.' The character of Jane is described in casting docs as a terrifying petite blond with a "Botticelli angel-like face... [and:] crimson irises."
According to reports, there were no auditions and the part was just handed to Fanning. Facinelli believes she will make a great addition to the cast and bring something new to the movie.
"I have been very fortunate to work with great people. The ['Twilight':] cast is really great. We are like a family," Facinelli said. "[During filming:] I took on the father figure role, and they were all my kids. I love all of them," he added.
Facinelli says he is excited to start working on 'New Moon,' which is expected to start shooting in March. Even though he hasn't seen the final script, there is one scene he's excited about. "There is a scene where Dr. Cullen stitches up Bella's hand, and there is a really nice conversation... I think it's important to the book," he said. Despite controversy about the 'Twilight' franchise switching directors from Catherine Hardwicke to Chris Weitz for 'New Moon,' Facinelli said there was no foul play.
"Well, she wasn't locked on to do the second one, so it wasn't like she got kicked off," he said. "I was bummed, only in the fact that I enjoyed her passion... But look at 'Harry Potter.' All those movies have different directors."
"As bummed as I am not to work with [Hardwicke:], there is an excitement to work with a new director. Weitz is very passionate about the new movie... he is going to do a great job," Facinelli said.
'New Moon' will hit theaters on Nov. 20.

message 2: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments ahh nOOOOOOOO!!!! i dont KNOW why But i dont like Dakota!!!! i just dont like her acting and i dont think she will suit the MOVIE!!! man i wish i could act!! in wherever they are filming new moon! then i could kick that girl off her seat and take the roll lol i wish i could be her (not really...just too be in the twilight saga...) lol kinda jealous! i guess its koz shes the same age as me! lol and alot more successful! at least i can swim haha! nz REPRESENT! haha

message 3: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) I'm not fond of her.

Shame I don't have an angel like face.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie lol...I think shes ok but I can think of better people to play her

message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I like her. But for some reason, when I was reading the books I always picuted Jane having short boyish hair. Don't know why but I did.

message 6: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) I didn't expect Jane's actress to look that young. I thought someone who looks like 15, but is really 17, y'know?!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i was thinking of like a really short girl and angel like. but i think Dakota will be ok

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah...I still like that girl I chose...Taylor Momsen...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

shes prettygood

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I think she can look really evil!!!

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I like them both. I love Taylor Momsen as Jenny on Gossip Girl. If she got the part of Jane though, it could be confusing on set. Taylor werewolf. Taylor vampire.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Good point...lol

message 13: by Meghan (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:21AM) (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Good thing Jacob and Jane don't meet till Breaking Dawn. But at that point jacob is a werewolf

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie yep....

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

that that would be a liitle comfusing

message 16: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) I'm confused..

message 17: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments about what?

message 18: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) The last few comment. Taylor and Taylor, Jacob and Jane?!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

haha me too

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Stephanie said that she wants Taylor Momsen to play Jane. The guy playing Jacob's name is Taylor.

message 21: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) Oh, I was like Taylor Lautner is in the cast but who's the other Taylor. It all makes sense now!
(x

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

haha thats makes sence! :)

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Yay. I guess it is confusing, but i kinda didn't relaiz it since i though of it. I have a wreid mind like that.

message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments taylor momsen is the girl from gossip girl who we thought would be good as jane. and taylor lautner is that hunk of man whose playing jacob
lol

message 25: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments i dont watch gossip girl so i dont realy know what taylor momsen looks like ill have a look on the net...

message 26: by Ace (last edited Jan 28, 2009 11:34AM) (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments ... yea i think taylor momsen would be ok 4 the act! i just hope she dusnt get to close to ROB!!!!...if she plays the part! lol ... good thing The actress who plays rosalie likes him... she wud suit him better! :P lol... is it true that vanessa anne hudgens is going to be in the movie??? or is that just a rumour?? ... i hope its a rumour i just dont like these two girls lol (Dakoda F & Vanessa H)

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Just a rumor....thank the lord!!!!!

message 28: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments lol AWESOME!!! i hate her!!!!!! Thanks 4 telling me!!! i nearly had a heart attack last night when my friend told me! i was throwing a fit!! haha i was like what and why the hell would they put her in it!?
lol

Thanks

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah....I hate her voice...actually from what I have heard the part of LEAH isn't even going to be in new moon. I guess they are going to wait and bring her in for eclipse.

message 30: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha bout dakota fanning, well we were waching war of the worlds and my mom hates her after that movie. she like, she screamed nonstop through the WHOLE movie!! it was so annoying! lol

message 31: by Sharkgrl920 (new)

Sharkgrl920  (sharkgrl920) | 25 comments i havnt a dought in my head that vanessa hudgens shouldnt be in the movie... i hate her she is like wicked needy

message 32: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments lol i hate her voice!, i hate her! lol... aghh in war of the worlds i hate her so much!! thats the movie she was in! lol i was trying to find the name lol... but seriously! i jus dont like her!! lol

message 33: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) Who's voice, Dakota's?!

message 34: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I was talking about Vanessa's...

message 35: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) Her voice is so irritating!

message 36: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I hate Vanessa! I will cry if she's in New Moon. She's a horrible actress! She can be in New Moon!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Meghan wrote: "I like her. But for some reason, when I was reading the books I always picuted Jane having short boyish hair. Don't know why but I did."

Well, don' feel bad, I pictured Alice with long, silky black hair.

message 38: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments My Alice had really short hair that was spiky till I saw pictures for the movie, then her hair grew a little in my mind.

message 39: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments lol... my bad i just dont like either of them lol... yea i pitured jane being an adult.... with silky long brown hair

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie the book says her hair is short, lank and light brown....lol

message 41: by Ace (last edited Feb 04, 2009 08:52PM) (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments lol my bad i must have been so into in some other part of the book that i missed that part haha first time reader... :P
but i probs still would have thought that haha... i think the alice in the movie suited the part! she was real good 4 it!! jasper was funni!! :P

message 42: by Meghan (last edited Feb 06, 2009 02:32PM) (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Yeah I liked shot whats her name! The girl who played Alice. She did very well. I love the secene when she hugs Bella after meeting her for the first time officaly. It was so akward and funny!

message 43: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments lol yea that was cool... but i still dont like dakoda fanning!

message 44: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) I don't like her too much either!

message 45: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments lol Shes anoying!! mayb im jus anoyed that shes in twilight coz she is so anoying and dusnt deserve it! lol

message 46: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) Haha, I don't like how they just said "We might sign her before auditioning her!"

message 47: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments i KNOW AE!!! that sucked!!!

message 48: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) Yeah, I don't like it when people do that in general!

message 49: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Yeah, I think she should have auditioned. I also don't think her accent is right for Jane.

message 50: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 985 comments yea lol i dont think she deserve it if she hasnt auditioned 4 it >;( its silly coz what happens if she turns out to b reali bad at thee act!? lol that wud be funni but a dissapointment to us :P

but whoever they choose it kinda sucks coz i dnt want them anywhere near ROB! lol

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7