Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Draco Malfoy

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maria I really want to know who Draco Malfoy got married to!
I know it's not Pansy....but who could it be? Some random person I guess!

Ilene I have been wondering the same thing! I heard that JK Rowling is making another book about what happened to all the characters, and i hope she says what happened to Draco (if she is writing that book)!

Maria yeah that would be awesome!

George i would really like that book of what happend to the characters to be real because i would like to know what happens to Nevil, Liona Lovegood and George now that Fred has died.

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Is she really? I hadn't heard that. Hopefully she does! Of course she has said a lot about the characters in interviews and things. Like, did you know that Neville marries Hannah Abbot? Really!

George when i started reading harry potter i never thought that neville would get a girlfriend let alone get married!

Nora it's amazing, the the thing about dumbledore being gay! anyway i thought malfoy would die!!

message 8: by Naureen (new)

Naureen TIME asked J K Rowling who Draco Malfoy married and her reply was:
"Astoria Greengrass, younger sister of the Greengrass family. We meet Daphne Greengrass, part of Pansy Parkinson's Slytherin posse, in Book V when Hermione takes her O.W.L.s. Neville marries Hannah Abbott, who becomes the owner of The Leaky Cauldron."

For the rest of the interview, visit
http://www.time.com/time/specials/200...

Maria thanks naureen!
now i know...i knew malfoy couldn't have married pansy....

Ilene i really liked that thing naureen!!! i am really glad u found it!! it answered a lot of my questions.

out of sunject but
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Maria YEAH MERRY CHRISTMAS.....wait...christmas is over!

fine...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

message 12: by Salma (new)

Salma Watch it be Fleur's sister. hehe

message 13: by Salma (new)

Salma oops, should have read the post above before posting. Anyway, Neville and Hannah Abbott? I could have sworn JK said it would be Neville and Luna- which I personally find believable.

Amrita Yeah, that's what I thought, too!! Happy New Year, everyone!!

Midori I hate nasty cliffhangers, only it's not really a cliffhanger but still it was in it's own way

Midori I hoped it would be someone like Luna, but oh well.

Ilene dobby is pronounce dob-ee
not do-bee
right?
i had an argument with my friends about that
and also
luna and neville look good together!!

Maria it's dob-ee not do-bee

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Vidmar lol i've always said daw-bee in my head.. my sister says differently, but oh well.

I'm am wondering who both Luna and Draco end up with. In the last ch in book 7 it talks about draco and harry meeting up and kings cross and acknowledging eachother. Draco had a woman and a son with him, but it never describes the woman he's with.. so ya, i'm clueless.
I personally love luna, and i thought she and neville were destined for eachother. I always thought Ernie and Hannah would get together, but i guess i was wrong. I guess we'll see...

Maria I wish there was more about Sirius and James in the books...like about their life at hogwarts....
Have any of you ever thought that Sirius had like a girlfriend???? He's supposed to be like really hot (well at least when he was a teen...) Gosh if he did, I want to know who it was and what happened and like yeah....

Malia PEOPLE IT'S DO-BEE!

Rebekah Malia wrote: "PEOPLE IT'S DO-BEE!"

No, It's Dob- ee

message 23: by Izzy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Izzy I liked the 2nd and the 6th book and the best and I agree with Rebekah, it's Dob-ee