fantasy Luvers/ fantasy author's discussion

Random~ :P:D:)!! > uther stuffage. like... stuff.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 945 (945 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

jeeves... | 2172 comments Mod
haha, kelly's "RWOD" thing reminded me of something i did, so i made this topic so i can type up the fairly long story of it here, and disrupt any of the other oh-so-orderly-and-always-on-topic topics, so.... hangon, it'll take me a while to type it up... i gotta find my notebook where i wrote it...

message 2: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 1293 comments Mod
stuffffffage...stuffage.

message 3: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

k, what it was, was me and my friend (oldpeople, on here haha...) went to my other friends house, and that friend (sam) has a younger brother (dane) who is literally the stupidest person i can possibly imagine. he has no "mental illness" or anyting, he's just incurably pathetic. so, we decided to interview him, because he is impervious to sarcasm, insults, jokes- he gets nothing. at all. so, i'ma go find the notebook with our questions, and put some here.. it was awesome...

message 4: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

xD

I literally can't wait...:P

message 5: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (last edited Jan 27, 2009 11:21AM) (new)

((okay, so when we did this, we set up a camera behind us, and recorded it, so dane thought he was our "special guest" on a movie we were miking... in reality, he was the star of a segment i called "the interview of dane (last name)- world's stupidest girl!" ...okay, so here's some of the stuff..))

us: dane, why duz this monkey do this? *holds up a plastic monkey that spins*
dane: it...just.....does....

us: would you lke some gum? *holds out five packs of diff. flavored gum*
dane: yes please
us:what kind?
dane: the red stuff.
us: okay. *sets down gum behind us, gives dane none :P

dane, are you magnetic? (no)
have you ever worn girl clothes? (yes)
how's beer? ("it's okay.." (he's 11 when he said this..) "my uncle tricked me into drinking a huge cup of it once... he sed it was root beer...") (?????)
what are you smoking, dane!? ("nothing! i'm not even chewwing tobacco!!!")

geez.. there were more.. so awesome but too long to write, the best ones... maybe i'll go to sam's and put pur vid. on youtube, that'd be awesome...

message 6: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

xP

geez, if i keep laughing my momz going to come back here...*snerk snerk*....oooohhhh my gosh...:D

'cept....why did you call him a girl?

message 7: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (last edited Jan 27, 2009 11:27AM) (new)

((i can't remember where...maybe on the Ultimate Group? Anywayz, you posted somefing about rhetorical answers on youtube...i just watched it....LOLZ but honestly the funniest one wasn't even a question, i mean, i guess you could say it was because it was 'ask not' but it was a COMMAND not a question...but LOLZ...

'it can't do anything , it's a country, it's a piece of dirt that i walk on!!'))

message 8: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

hahaha, i know...
"i sed no! what part of 'n. o.' don't you understand!? ...."O."

message 9: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

we called him a girl because he has a ridiculously high pitched voice, and sam suspects him to be gay... i disagree on that, he's just stupid, but whatev...

message 10: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (last edited Jan 27, 2009 11:30AM) (new)

lolzlolzlolzlolz that waz the other part that made me laugh so hard...

'To be...or not to be.....To be. obviously.'

message 11: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

ooooh, this could be the topic for long funny stories and stuffage... kewlll....

message 12: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

Should i feel sorry for him?

message 13: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (last edited Jan 27, 2009 11:32AM) (new)

...nope, cuz he was happy with it... he didn't realize we were insulting his intelligence... er, lack thereof...

message 14: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

((tiiiiiggggerrrr...haz you watched the carol burnett's yet?))

message 15: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

well, if he's happy, i'm happy...:D

message 16: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

er, no i hazzint.. i will though!! i will! like, t'night at about 1... that's when i watched "andrew(oldpeople) and sam's brilleeunt show uv brilliatn brileonse" last night... (i kept andrew's spelling as-is, btw haha...)

message 17: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

yew betterrrrr....:P

message 18: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

hmm.. yesh, their movie included such classics as "phun with phood" and a linkin park music video, in which andrew picked up a black sharpie marker and drew a mustache on himself... my friends are mentally unstable..

message 19: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

iz it on youtube?

message 20: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

no, sadly it iz not.. it's on a tape i have... we put our movies directly onto a 6-hour vidoe tape... we have several full... course, it's mostly us, putting the audio cables in different and putting our own commentary over video ames and stuff...

message 21: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

o_O
you put commentary on video games?
do you guyz need more to do?

message 22: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

yes. so much. and it's mostly when we're killing each other inn some shooter game, it's fun to relive all the profanity... hahaha jkjk..

message 23: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

*thinks*

you could make a friend.

save the environment.

build a time machine.

get a job.

learn to drive.

there's lots of things you could do....

message 24: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

*sigh* i typed a whole response to this, and my mum neede the computer and i lost and :(
but, it was just griefing, so :P
umm... hmm. ever done anything epically awesome that could be retold here? cuz i can't think of what else i've done... "i can't remember 5 minutes ago" haha...

message 25: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

i'm thinking...but most of it haz to do with barbies, caterpillars, kool aid and large cardboard boxes...i haven't done much cool stuff in the last five or six years...

message 26: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

OH!! i MUST hear of the kool-aid incident!!!

ooh, the infamous kool-aid..

message 27: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

and, barbie? like, my friend (sunny... i think she's in this group...) used to behead those... she was a morbid little kid... awesome though, the mutilation of barbies.... :F+{

message 28: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

wow, that jumbled emote at the end was an attempt at :D, but it went wrong...

message 29: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

I never beheaded my barbies I luffed them...but what my friends and I did with them was almost worse...>.<

message 30: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

Weelllzzzz...there were several kool-aid incidents...

message 31: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

lolz! i thought it was liek axe to face or somefing...

message 32: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

haha, i know...

c'mon, tell the best of the kool-aid! haha...

message 33: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

well, i can't tell you the best one, but i'll tell you the least of the best...which was when i was about five or six i found the Che inside myself and led a revolt against nasty kool aid in sunday school. hehe. now you're all dissapointed...:P

message 34: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

however, teh barbies...ooomg...I NEVER DID it but one of my 'friends'...ohhhh gosh...>.< SHE WAZ A FREAK and her barbies always had this look in their eyes...

message 35: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

ooookaaay... i'z scared.
"can't tell me the best one", what!? not fair haha... ah, well, i suppose i understaaaand...

message 36: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

ask Bailz, she waz the one that brought it up...:P On the other hand....don't. she's full of embarrassing stories about me she could tell you...

message 37: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

YES like I don't know WHAT she was watching on tv, but omgggg...at the time i didn't really get it, because I was like, eight, but...now....O_O

message 38: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

>.<
iz mad.
my mom said ten more minutes.

arg.

message 39: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

sorry, i was busy sending a quesshun-filled PM to bailey...
aw, that's depwessing.

message 40: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

i knowz. wait...my freak-never-akshully-waz-a-friend or that i only have seven more minutes?

message 41: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

heehee....don't believe anything she says about
1) milk
2) possum balls
3) the zezbaughs

message 42: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

that you havz 6 more minnits... course, i should go to, but :P i'm PMing oldpeople (who's in english class at an actual skool right now... the bad person...) and watching one of our movies of the 3 of us, thoughroughly drunk on stupid fumes, at sam'z house... wowz..

message 43: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

well, i'm at home, the movie is of sam'z house...

message 44: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

hahaaa...drunk on stupid fumes....:D That's why i don't like to get that sort of thing on tape...:P

message 45: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (last edited Jan 29, 2009 05:03PM) (new)

(btw, this is not an amusing anecdote, it's just expounding on my previous point...)

once, when i waz like, ten or eleven, my older brother was sitting across the table from me, with the video camera and i waz just babbling away and eating grapes...and my chair was pushed back too far for my little brother (then about seven I guess) to get past...so instead of saying 'you're in the way' or 'excuse me' like a normal person, he just whacks me across the back of the head with this heavy watch...:D And my brother gets it all on video, INCLUDING me screaming and chasing my brother out of the room and then sulking on the couch, holding my head....:P good times, good times...xD

It really did hurt, though. :P

message 46: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

oh, but it's awesome... 'sides, you can't tell most of what i'm saying (seriously, i was out of it...)

message 47: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

lolzzzz...had you not slept for a while?

message 48: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (last edited Jan 27, 2009 01:07PM) (new)

it was about three am... all of us were gone, mentally, and it was just... amazing... i had a top hat on, with a notebook paper taped inside the front, so it came dwn over my face, and i wrote "mi fas heer" on the paper... it was weird... this was only like 3 months ago, too... the recent stuff is awesome...

message 49: by Squiggles{Kelly}, I haz an obsession and I iz NOT in denial about it. (new)

i g2g....X(

message 50: by jeeves..., is losing his MIND here. >.< (new)

i have that "mi fas heer" paper up on the wall now, actually...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Road (other topics)