RP Everything! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nanileia put on her wetsuit and grabbed her board. Time to surf!

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha was getting ready for the big luau tonight. She was setting up tiki torches but then stopped. She looked out from where she was standing on the beach. The ocean was beautiful. She sighed, she loves it here.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2009 05:54PM) (new)

Nanileia got to the beach and started paddling out. She looked behind her. Ooh, it looked like a luau was getting set up.

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((It's not set up yet.))

The tikis were all set up. She ran back and got out a big bunch of flowers and string.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2009 05:54PM) (new)

((Better?))

Nanileia looked ahead. A big wave was coming. She stood up and screamed. She loved doing this!

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((What?))

Aloha heard a girl scream, instinctively she looked up. Just a girl surfing. She wanted to learn how to do that someday.
She sighed and started pulling the flowers onto the string making necklaces and sorts.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I changed it from there is a luau to there's one getting set up))

Nanileia smiled and threw back her head, closing her eyes. When will she learn to stop doing that? She screamed again as the wave came over her and she tried to get to the surface. But that wave was big. She was washed up on shore before her vision faded.

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Oh! I see!))

Aloha watches as the wave crashed over the girl. She started panicking when her lifeless body washed up on shore. She couldn't handle it. She fainted too.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, somebody save us!!))

Nanileia came to with people surrounding her. "Um... can you move? I'm trying to surf here..." They laughed and dispersed. "Right..." She got up and dusted herself off. She looked up to see a girl laying down. She ran over to her. "Hey! Hey!"

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha was about to completely blank when she heard a voice. "Huh?"

((G2g!))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Noooo!!))

"Don't pass out. No passing out. I haven't seen you around, where you from?"

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha still couldn't open her eyes. And her reflexes were slow but she responded. "I'm from Utah."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm... Haven't been there before. Stay awake, though. What's your name?"

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha's eyes still didn't open, but she felt as if she had more control over them. "Aloha."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aloha to you too, but what's your name?"

((Sorry, couldn't resist... But seeing as they're in Hawaii...))

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((LOL))

Aloha now had an aggravated look on her face, eyes still closed. "Aloha." She firmly stated.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aloha to you... Oh!" Nanileia hit her head. "Your name is Aloha! Sorry about that..."

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"My parents and their stupid sense of humor." She finally opened her eyes but then closed them again. She was facing the sun.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... Here..." She stuck her surfboard in the ground so that it was blocking the sun. "I'm Nanileia. I've lived here nearly all my life."

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha opened her eyes. "What can you do other than surf?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, technically, a lot of things. I can read, walk, talk, breathe... But I know what you mean. Yeah, I skate. And play basketball."

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha just looked at her. "But are you good?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nanileia shrugged. "Depends on who you ask. I think I'm OK, but people don't stop complimenting me... They should see my brother! But he's over at Harvard..." She shook her head. "Oh, I'm Nanileia!"

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 31, 2009 01:06PM) (new)

Aloha sat up. "Nice to meet you. So I'm guessing he's some sort of genius? Good for him."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really... I don't know how he got in." Nanileia shook her head.

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Only geniuses can get into a school fr geniuses without actually being one. So either way..."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh? That made no sense at all. It sounds like something my brother would say... Hey, maybe you'll get in!"

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha snorted. "With my grades? I don't think so."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Nanileia laughed a bit. "Well, it sounded good."

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"People have moments when they yell out random gibberish, happens all the time." She shrugged. "Besides, I'm just going to stay here and help my grandparents out with their store."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nanileia nodded. "Alright, well... I've never been good with byes and whatnot." She smiled and shook her head, laughing a little bit.

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha smiled too. "But do you like shopping? It's the cutest little store."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I'll have to go check it out, then."

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"What about now?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds good to me."

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Alright." Aloha jumped up. "I'll show you the way."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Nanileia hid her board in the bushes and followed Aloha.

message 39: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha soon stopped and gestured towards a store. "Here it is!" She said proudly. It was a little shop with clothes, books, and sculptures. Not a souvenir shop but not a mainstream shop either.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice." She said appriciatively. "I don't think I've seen a store like this." She went inside, barely registering she was still in her wet suit.

message 41: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha looked at Laya's wetsuit. "You know we have clothes."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have clothes!" She laughed. "I was just surfing... And I never changed. I don't mind, though. If I were to change, I may very well end up in a bikini and a wrap around skirt..."

message 43: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"But do you really wanna walk around with a wetsuit on all day?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I won't have it on all day, just until I get home." She shrugged. "Oh, this is cute!" She was looking at a little sculpture.

message 45: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha walked up to her. "Yeah, one of my favorites."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's just so cute! It would be anyone's favorite..." She shook her head, smiling.

message 47: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Are you going to get it?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I would, but I wouldn't want to take it from you... It wouldn't be nice..." She bit her lip, not sure what would be more rude. Taking it, or not...

message 49: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Aloha laughed. "I'll be fine, besides my grandparents have to make money somehow..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Nanileia grinned and took the sculpture. "Well, in that case..."

« previous 1 3 4