The minorities discussion

how do u feel about President Obama's actions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey | 2 comments Mod
i feel that president Obama is making good decisions right now and will to continue to make them !!!!

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments I think he's made a lot of good decisions very quickly--things that have needed to be done for several years!

message 3: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 1 comments Obama is a pimp! Hes gonna make this nation stronger than it has been in a long time.

message 4: by Uncle (new)

Uncle  Elroy (UncleElroy) | 1 comments I feel that he is gonna save our nation and bring it back 2 where it needs 2 be. OBAMA

message 5: by Sha'neisha (new)

Sha'neisha | 1 comments I feel he's a good role model for our young african-american men

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha  | 2 comments +i think that he will be the best presindent that the United State will have and he will do anything in his power to do what is right for this nation...

message 7: by Portia (new)

Portia | 1 comments i really dont no because i dont really follow politics, even tho i no i should but the things i have heard i think are wonderful.

message 8: by Aysha (new)

Aysha (dominican_barbie) | 2 comments i think that he has made many good desisions for our nation very quickly.I also believe that the US has come a long way andeven tho Obama has alot on his plate he will over come them and continue to do whats best for our nation.

message 9: by Kercelia (new)

Kercelia | 1 comments I like Obama, but the jury is still out on his performance. I will have to see more positive change before I wholeheartedly commit.