Everything Dogs discussion

Summer Pack > Summer Pack RP

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam Sugar ran through the thick woodland.

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 9 comments Coal went 2 go get herbs.

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 9 comments ((Sarah, r u there?))Coal went into the Neutral forest 2 look.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Shadow was walking through the woods, Cult close on his heels.

message 5: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 535 comments Mod
Dash went to go kill some fresh kill, ordering Leo to come with him.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Shadow tread lightly, and Cult stumbled when he tried to imitate his large steps. He tumbled to the ground with a large 'oof'.

message 7: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Oreo walked to the other dogs, looking around.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thunder was guarding the pack, his son Ember trying to catch a rabbit.

message 9: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Oreo laughed at Ember, watching with amusement.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Shadow turned and helped Cult stand up.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 17, 2009 01:47PM) (new)

Ember trips and falls in a mud puddle. Embarrased by all the laughing.

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam Sugar looked around.

message 13: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo leaped over the stones, wanting to soar like a bird, then stopped when he saw that Dash wasn't running any more. They were on the edge of the forest, at the brink of their territory. They were about to go into Fall Pack's territory. "What are we doing here Dash?" Leo asked his former mentor, who had taught him well.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Cult barked happily, wagging his tail, and walked forward again.

message 15: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Oreo returned the bark.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Shadow stopped and watched as Cult-curious as always- ran happily up to Oreo.

message 17: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo heard barking in the distance, he ditched his leader and sprinted back 2 the camp. "What;s going on?" Leo growled, looking around.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Cult shrank back into Shadow. "Nothing." Shadow replied, smooth and calm. "Just Cult playing."

message 19: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((yay! its active again!)) Leo nodded. "Well that's good than, I guess."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((Who is Leo?))

Shadow nodded. "It's nothing to worry about."

message 21: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

((i think the deputy, i cant even remember my own charrie, lol)) Leo nodded, "I've got to get back to Dash, sorry. Hunting." With that Leo dashed off.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber was looking at all the dogs.

message 23: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo thought he saw a new dog, he turned around.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber hid behind a tree.

message 25: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo sniffed the air and started walking in Amber's direction.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber pulled her ears back and backed away slowly.

message 27: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo barked at the new dog, ready to attack.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber's ears perked up. She kept backing away.

message 29: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo barked at the new dog, "Come here. I will not hurt you, if you show no sign of attack."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber's ears remained perked. She very slowly walked over to the dog and sat a few feet away.

message 31: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo eyed the dog than sat down too, "what is your buisness here?"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber gulpped but tried to be strong. She sat down, too, "Its private." she replied.

message 33: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo raised an eyebrow, "How private?" ((is it k w/ u if Leo has a crush ion Amber?))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Ok sure))

Amber shook her fur, "Private private." she replied.

message 35: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo smiled slightly, and sighed. "do you need shelter?"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber looked around, "Sure." she replied.

message 37: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo nodded, "Alright, than follow me. But try to secretive, I"m not supposed to be this easy with dogs who enter our territory."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber smiled but was still aware of the dog, "Okay." she replied, twiching her ears as they walked.

message 39: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo smiled once he had turned the other way back to camp, he walked with pride.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber looked at Leo and smiled, "I guess you're alpha male." she said.

message 41: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo laughed, "Sadly, no, Dash is. Great dog, gets along with everyone, you'll love him."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber nodded and smiled, "Ih. It just looks like you're the leader. I'm sorry..." she said.

message 43: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo smiled, and turned to her, "Oh, really? I'll take that as a compliment. Best compliment you could get actually, so thanks." He sighed, "Well, all I am is a proud warrior."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber smiled, "Sure, anytime!" she said. She was really getting to befriend Leo and earn some trust. She wagged her tail slowly near her legs to show respect.

message 45: by ♥Sarah♥ , The Peace Maker Mod (new)

Leo smiled, his tail wagged, he could get used to this dog being in his pack. They arrived at the camp and Leo stepped back so that Amber could see.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Amber opened her mouth. She shook her head, "Wow!" she said. She looked around and walked over into the camp and looked at everything. 'Wow... This place is beautiful...' she thaught.