Harry and Ginny discussion

do you like harry and ginny?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pandy (last edited Jan 27, 2009 04:08PM) (new)

Pandy I think they are cute together. Has anyone seen the kiss on the trailers for HPB? Is it just me, or does Harry look kind of miserable? I don't know. It just didn't give me the same feeling as in the book. I was reading about the circumstances of the kiss in the movie. It's going to be in the Room of Requirement. Ginny takes Harry there to hide his potions book, so that he can't ever find it. She tells him to close his eyes, hides the book, and comes back to kiss him. I assume they are the only ones there. I'm not sure if I like it. It might work the best in the movie, but I like the kiss after the Quidditch match in the book.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 1 comments Really? I loved how it was all described in the book. How you knew he was falling for her before it was outright stated. I really hope they don't manage to screw all that chemistry up somehow.

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) I liked the anology to the monster in harry's chest a lot. :)

message 4: by Pandy (last edited Jan 29, 2009 03:51PM) (new)

Pandy (We're talking about the Harry/Ginny kiss in the movie.)

It's after the Sectumsempra part when Harry curses Malfoy with Snape's spell. In the book, Harry just hides the potions book to keep it from Snape and intends to come back for it, but in the movie, Hermione and Ginny tell him to hide it so he can't ever find it. I think they both feel that the book is dangerous.

If anyone is interested, and hasn't seen it already, there is a thread that has everything known about the movie here (pictures, test screen reviews, summaries and script leaks.). It's arranged by the chapters from the book and it's pretty long.

It's here: http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.p...

message 5: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I'd say Ginny. I really always disliked Cho. She was too sensitive.

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) Ginny is definitely cuter!!!!

message 7: by Manju (new)

Manju /*  Life is beautiful  */ (manjulabalu) | 1 comments ya i hope thy are good together......

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah | 3 comments love harry and ginny

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i kinna wish hermione and harry were together. no offense to the couple.

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 3 comments wow