Baraga School discussion

Leisure Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 10 comments Mod
Okay, the class has started and one of your first tasks it so sign up for goodreads and join this group. I would like you to share the first book that you have chosen for this class with the other students. Please tell us what page you are on, if you started before the semester did. Give us a idea of how the book is going or what you predict it will be like.

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 10 comments Mod
I will add my book first. I am currently reading Hunger Games with about 100 pages down. The book is at home today, so I cannot give you the exact page. I have read many reviews about this book and its sounded really good. So far I am hooked. I really want to know what is going to happen during the games. Will she kill or be killed?

message 3: by Alishal (new)

Alishal | 7 comments I am reading the dark mirror by Juliet mariller... I just started it so I really do not know much about it

message 4: by Geleah (new)

Geleah (GeleahD) | 7 comments i am reading lock and key by Sarah Dessen. I started it when the class started and have only gotten through the first chapter (31 pages). From what I can tell the book is about a teen who grew up in a rough environment with her mother and is now living with much more then she is used to with her sister. I think that she is going to run away but i could be wrong.

message 5: by Alishal (last edited Feb 02, 2009 01:50PM) (new)

Alishal | 7 comments As of know I am reading a new book called something white priestess...I am also listening to Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallow... Both of these are really good and I recommended reading them.

message 6: by Jesyka (new)

Jesyka | 4 comments I am reading and am actually almost done with midnight predator. This book is one of my favorites, i highly recommend reading it. It deals mainly with vampires so if your interested in that sort of thing you might like it.

message 7: by Geleah (new)

Geleah (GeleahD) | 7 comments I am reading just beyond the clouds by karen Kingsbury and it a one of those books that opens your eyes to new ideas. like the idea that handicapped people can live on their own and be fine, though it has been an accepted idea for a while it wasn't at the time.... i am assuming. it is very good and i recommended reading it.