Ye Olde Roleplay... and more! discussion

Harry Potter Roleplay > Harry Potter Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 343 (343 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go crazy! I'm going to not participate in this very much, if any at all.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((could I be head of Ravenclaw???))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((? I don't care. First to it gets it.))

message 4: by Silver (new)

Silver ((do the characters have to be accepted?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not in this group.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((That applies to all roleplays.))

message 7: by Silver (new)

Silver ((okay :) ))

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver ((I just had to do that in some of my groups due to some things that said "unknown" for everything, and then some random blobs that could swim................................))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Akkira stood outside,reveling in the calm outside of the classroom. She called to Munin,her raven friend. He alighted on her shoulder with a small parcel in his claw.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Confused,she really didn't have any ties to the outside world except . . .suddenly exited,she tore it open. When she saw what it contained,she whooped with joy and ran to her chamber.

message 11: by Silver (new)

Silver ((a will? lol...))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Akkira closley examined the object.

message 13: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Mal walked in the corridors and went outside and looked at the sky.

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver Rose walked through the halls, seemingly with no purpose, back and forth, back and forth, and a door appeared in the wall. She entered.

message 15: by Silver (new)

Silver ((ohmigosh, Blooming we posted at the same time, with the twins!!! lol!!!!!!!))

message 16: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( Ooh, Cool!!))

Mal smelled the air and smiled. She merrily skipped down the stairs and sat down enjoying the sunshine.

message 17: by Silver (new)

Silver Rose left the room, and walked outside on the beautiful spring morning.

message 18: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Mal sighed and closed her eyes briefly.

(( Might disappear soon.))

message 19: by Silver (new)

Silver ((I had to empty the dishwasher/make tea for my mom/demonstrate to my sister that if she made a roller coaster out of letters on the refrigerator and the 'Q' went up the hill to fast it he would fly all the way over to the kitchen windowsil. Now I'm practicing violin, so I'll probably be on and off.))

Rose walked over and sat by her sister. "How are you doing?" she asked.

message 20: by Hannah, Pink and Red and White! (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) | 125 comments Mod
Diana grinned at her team. "Great job, guys! We'll kick their butts for sure!" she called, her voice ringing around the stadium. They had booked it all day for practice, and all of them were pumped. There was a big game in a few days, and after that warm-up, they were pretty confident.
She flipped her hair out of her face and threw the Quaffle to their Chasers. "Let's go again!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((hullo!))Akkira studied it closley before walking of to join her students.

message 22: by Hannah, Pink and Red and White! (new)

((hi!))
"Alright guys, break! Get some water and stretch!" She landed on the grass, grinning. This was the best team they'd had for a while; they were sure to win.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Akkira walked over to the Quidditch(sp?) field.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked around,bored since classes hadn't started yet. Suddenly she noticed Diana.

message 25: by Hannah, Pink and Red and White! (new)

Diana took a giant swallow from her water bottle. The Beaters were hitting each other with their clubs again... sheesh, they were morons. But talented morons.
((what house is Akkira?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Munin landed on her shoulder. He kawed something in her ear before taking off and flying through the quidditch hoops.

message 27: by Hannah, Pink and Red and White! (last edited Jan 31, 2009 06:52AM) (new)

"Sorry, the field is booked for the day," Diana said. She didn't recognize the woman by name, but she thought she knew who she was... head of Ravenclaw? Or was she Hufflepuff?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Akkira glanced at her and raised an eyebrow before walking off.Looking behing her she gave a brief smile.(she's an adult)

message 29: by Hannah, Pink and Red and White! (new)

((Ohhhh... I guess I didn't read that part... ? :) ))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((its ok . . .I'm just tired and grumpy . . .))

message 31: by Zandy (new)

Zandy Persephone Adams watched Akkira and Diana closely, from her Raven claw dormitory. She thought she saw something, something flicker in Diana' eyes, and then it stopped. Persephone was still curious.

message 32: by Hannah, Pink and Red and White! (new)

Diana almost slapped her forehead. Head of Ravenclaw... sheesh. She should learn to remember their faces.
"Come on, team! Let's go again!"

message 33: by Hannah, Pink and Red and White! (new)

Zane sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Gryffindor had booked the field for the day, he had half-finished his homework, and didn't feel like moving. Maybe he'd go down to the Grand Hall and find out what was going on....

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2009 05:03PM) (new)

Akkira scrutinized the object before pocketing it. She almost jumped when she realized it was time for her Transforming((sorry,been a coulple months since I read Deathly Hallows . . .))class.

message 35: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ~Rachel~ wrote: "((I had to empty the dishwasher/make tea for my mom/demonstrate to my sister that if she made a roller coaster out of letters on the refrigerator and the 'Q' went up the hill to fast it he would fl..."

" Good,"Mal said opening her eyes, " You?"

message 36: by Silver (new)

Silver "Fine," Rose said, gazing at the sky.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((I feel lost already.))

message 38: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Summary: Akkira is walking around outside.
Diana is working with her quidditch(sp?) team.
Mal went outside and sat down. Rose went outside and sat next to her. Mal and Rose are identical twins. ))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

~Rachel~ wrote: "((I just had to do that in some of my groups due to some things that said "unknown" for everything, and then some random blobs that could swim................................))"

((That's a good idea...))

message 40: by Silver (new)

Silver ((What, the characters? lol.........................................))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((The blobs.))

message 42: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ~Rachel~ wrote: ""Fine," Rose said, gazing at the sky."

Mal nodded and stared back at the sky.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

~Rachel~ wrote: "((Summary: Akkira is walking around outside.
Diana is working with her quidditch(sp?) team.
Mal went outside and sat down. Rose went outside and sat next to her. Mal and Rose are identical twins. ))"

((actually Akkira is inside now . . .))
Akkira pocketed the object in the folds of her cloak. She took out her dragon-feather pen and began to write on a sheet of parchment.

message 44: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) Emma gathered her courage, picked up her broom and walked to the Quidditch field. Whether they needed someone or not, she was going to ask to join the team, even as a substitute. She strode over to Diana. "Hi, I am Emma. I would like to join the team as a chaser or seeker. I'll even be a substitute if that's what you need..." Secretly she was hoping she would start.

message 45: by Silver (new)

Silver Rose bit her tongue to keep from singing. It was such a beautiful day.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Zuine sat at the edge of a lake and laughed as the fish gently nibbled at her toes.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Akkira wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote before finally signing her name and sealing the scrool with her symbol of a dragon's eye. Finally,she gave it to Munin who took off immediatley. Akkira watched him go,knowing that she would not see him in a while. Finally she got up and walked into the corridor.

message 48: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) ((diana.....)))

message 49: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do (DO WE HAVE TO DO HERRY POTTER?)

message 50: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) ((in this roleplay topic? yes. but there are other types of RPs in the group))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Road (other topics)