Feminist Reader discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
archived topics > Finished Yes Means Yes

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifer84) | 11 comments Mod
I have just finished Yes Means Yes. It was great. I would love to hear from anyone who has read it and has a comment about the book or topic.

message 2: by Avory (new)

Avory (avoryfaucette) | 4 comments I just finished it tonight and I thought it was fabulous (you can read my review from my profile, I believe - I'm new to goodreads so not entirely sure how this all works). I have so many questions and new perspectives tumbling around in my head now to explore. I think I'll buy my own copy as soon as I move and am not trying to cut down on *stuff*.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifer84) | 11 comments Mod
Anything you want to ask I am always open to questions and I hope I will have the answers for you. If you are interested there is an event in Chicago regarding this book. I posted the event on the groups home page.

message 4: by Avory (new)

Avory (avoryfaucette) | 4 comments Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have a car, so even though Chicago's only a 3-4 hour drive it's out of my range. Fortunately, though, I will be moving back to a big city (Baltimore or NYC) this summer and so hopefully will be able to attend more feminist readings/events.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.