VMK Refugees discussion

Old VMK Stuff > Favorite Magic Pin?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (last edited Feb 03, 2009 09:38PM) (new)

Nightshade | 88 comments Mod
My favorite was probably that treasure map one... does anyone remember what it was called?!?!

Also, if you had inferno, please feel free to brag about it. I wanted it, but never got it :(

Pick from the list... did I forget any?

Inferno (*triumphant music*)
Teleportation
Fireworks
Treasure map (what's it called?!)
Deep-Sea Diving
Buried in Treasure
Pirate
Coral (what's it called?)
Car
Bat
Shark
Stitch (also known as Rocket magic?)
Cursed Storm (OMG can't believe I forgot this!!!)
Invisibility (THANKS, SPIFFY!)
Other... in case I forgot some

message 2: by Janepage, princessviolet! (new)

Janepage | 15 comments Mod
Teleportation !!!

message 3: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

WOOHOO!!!! I remember once, this guy started giving this sob story about why I should give him the teleportation magic. I was like, "You snooze, you lose, buddy! Don't give me your sob story, 'cause I'm not buyin' it! I earned this stuff! GO GET YOUR OWN!!!!!!"

Well, not really, but still. I was annoyed. But I loved the cat fights over magic XD

He was all, "I have been wanting this magic since day one. It would be my dream come true if I could just have it." YEAH, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

And did I forget any magic??? I have the feeling I did...

message 5: by Alice Cullen (new)

Alice Cullen | 10 comments I liked the coral, and diving. Thats the only two i had... Lemme see.. I forgetting all the magic now :[

umm

dunno

message 6: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

I had...

Buried in Treasure (the one where the coins pile up)
Cursed Storm (the tornado)
Pirate Costume
Teleportation
Diving
Car

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 33 comments I had…
Inferno (I'm NOT bragging)
Fireworks
Deep-sea diving
Buried in treasure
Pirate
Coral
One other one! What was it?

message 8: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

HOLY INVALID WORD YOU HAD INFERNO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

Sorry, I'm just... shocked. I like NEVER saw ANYONE with inferno!!! But once, I saw someone with like four-star inferno. It was INSANE.

The Cursed Storm one, with the little tornado, maybe?

message 9: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments I know one u 4got!!!!! Drum roll.........................................................

Invisiblity !!!!

message 10: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

OH!!!!!!!!!! I almost forgot!!!!! *punches self in face*

message 11: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments hehe ya that was my first magic, but then it was stolen!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAHH!

message 12: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. That SUCKS. Majorly.

My first magic was...

Well, my sister found the public multi-use codes for Cursed Storm, Buried in Treasure, and Pirate Costume on vmkforums.com, so we both used those.

And then after that, I got diving...

And then teleportation...

And then car...

message 13: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments thats soo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really bad at VMK but it still was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

I was a VMK PRO!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

message 15: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments I was horrible i couldn't really play any games............ haha

message 16: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

LOL I PWNED at Pirates!

message 17: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments the one time i played the rest of my team died and i was like the last person against like a million other people... and of course i lost...........

message 18: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

OOO that happened to me, too!

message 19: by Alice Cullen (new)

Alice Cullen | 10 comments Lol Spiffy I had that happen! at potc game, people was like, its up to you! and I was like PRESSURE! and I SCREAM AHHHHHHH

message 20: by Alice Cullen (new)

Alice Cullen | 10 comments its intense XD

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 33 comments Hint: I like when people use proper capitals.

message 22: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell But that's boring, LOL.

message 23: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments I try to do that but i like only do it sometimes....

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 33 comments I'm a TOTAL and COMPLETE grammar freak.

message 25: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

ME TOO!!!!!!

And once, it was me against three people because everyone else on my team died, and I BEAT THEM ALL!!!! MAH HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, did you guys know about that thing where you double click on your ship and it blows up and if one of the fireballs from it hits an enemy ship, it automatically dies even if it has FULL health?! It was SO COOL

message 26: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell ♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ wrote: "I'm a TOTAL and COMPLETE grammar freak."

Ahem.... miss proper capitals... 'TOTAL' 'COMPLETE'... okay, never mind, those were for emphasis... but anyways... never mind.

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 33 comments Yeah, they were for emphasis, which means you can capitalize them, even if they're in the middle of a sentence. Ask my English teacher.

message 28: by Janepage, princessviolet! (new)

I was amazing at VMK ok? A lot of guys wanted to be my bf, just because I was rich. That's pro skillz! Jk jk!

message 29: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments Hahah, i was sooooooooo poor! Like i could never buy anything!!! But i had those cards where you type in the code and i had cool stuff from that.

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 33 comments I was rich.

message 31: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

I was quite rich and had a lot of rare XD XD XD

I noticed that people were nicer to me when I was brunette (as usual) than blonde (which I did sometimes when I was bored).

message 32: by Janepage, princessviolet! (new)

I was very rich!

And I got asked out a lot! I would go uh...no? And then I found this really cute, smart, funny guy, and then I asked him out!

Then his wife walked up. He's all, "Oh I get that a lot." And I just went um, Thanks! :P

message 33: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

message 34: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

I would get really bored, ask someone out, then dump them five minutes later.

It was fun.

Oh yeah, and then I was REALLYYYYYYYY bored one day, and NO ONE on my friends list was online, and I mean NO ONE, and then I was just sitting there and this dude (I even remember his name! groovydee! What a lame username :P ) asked me out, and I'm like "Yeah, sure." I was VERY bored.

And then like half an hour later I walked up and he was with a DIFFERENT girlfriend. I'm like, "Hi. Who's your friend?" IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!! And he denied it! I was like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then me and a bunch of my friends decided to ALL get together and ask him out, so that he'd be going with like seven girls at once.

It was like me, my sister, her two best friends, our cousin, and my other friend.

And then we all dumped him.

message 35: by Anna (new)

Anna | 4 comments i had the dive pin and the car pin and the stitch pin

message 36: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

SQUEE! Me too! Except not Stitch.

message 37: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments COOL!
I only had the invisibility pin.

GMO i had a 'mommy' or something. idk i got bored A LOT.

But then i would go into the rooms and play the games. I like Cute or Boot. I had a lot of clothes so i was good at it ;]

Then one time i actually had a game in my AWESOME safari room and it was like all filled up!!!!!! it was soooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE

message 38: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

COOL!!! I only hosted Cute or Boot a few times. The other times were all epic fails. :P

message 39: by Spiffy π (new)

Spiffy π | 44 comments LOL! Thats what usually happened to me XD

message 40: by Nightshade, PeanutPrincess! (new)

Yup! XD