twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
New Moon Movie > Jane Confirmed

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

Sydney (edwardshott) | 16 comments guess wat i just heard... lik i suggested...dakota fanning got that part as jane in NEW MOON whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep yep

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Jan 26, 2009 09:11PM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
did they make it final???? Everything I have read says that they are just talking about it....

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie i'm sorry but i kinda don't like her but if its final i really hope they die her hair brown cuz other wise it will just bug me

message 5: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (werewolflvr) | 73 comments i hate dakota fanning! i just think she ruins every film she's in... besides uptown girls i liked that one......but anyways....i'm really sad that they didn't even have auditions for the part and just gave it to dakota fanning (i read that in an article) i think they could have found someone better. i guess new moon will be interesting

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Facinelli Is Pro-Fanning for 'New Moon'

(Jan. 27) - Even though actor Peter Facinelli, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'Twilight,' admits he hasn't been keeping up with all the 'New Moon' rumors, he is excited to hear that Dakota Fanning might be joining the cast as vampire Jane. "She is a phenomenal actress... [The role of Jane:] would be great for her,"
"I always think of her as this 12-year-old girl, but she is older now. What is she like 16 now?" he joked.
Fanning, who turns 15 in February, is in talks to play bloodsucker Jane opposite Robert Pattinson in 'New Moon.' The character of Jane is described in casting docs as a terrifying petite blond with a "Botticelli angel-like face... [and:] crimson irises."
According to reports, there were no auditions and the part was just handed to Fanning. Facinelli believes she will make a great addition to the cast and bring something new to the movie.
"I have been very fortunate to work with great people. The ['Twilight':] cast is really great. We are like a family," Facinelli said. "[During filming:] I took on the father figure role, and they were all my kids. I love all of them," he added.
Facinelli says he is excited to start working on 'New Moon,' which is expected to start shooting in March. Even though he hasn't seen the final script, there is one scene he's excited about. "There is a scene where Dr. Cullen stitches up Bella's hand, and there is a really nice conversation... I think it's important to the book," he said. Despite controversy about the 'Twilight' franchise switching directors from Catherine Hardwicke to Chris Weitz for 'New Moon,' Facinelli said there was no foul play.
"Well, she wasn't locked on to do the second one, so it wasn't like she got kicked off," he said. "I was bummed, only in the fact that I enjoyed her passion... But look at 'Harry Potter.' All those movies have different directors."
"As bummed as I am not to work with [Hardwicke:], there is an excitement to work with a new director. Weitz is very passionate about the new movie... he is going to do a great job," Facinelli said.
'New Moon' will hit theaters on Nov. 20.

message 7: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Jan 27, 2009 02:32PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments YES!!! At least he agrees!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!
Tht's fricken awesome!

message 9: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I'm confused. Is it Dr.Cullen or Dr.Carlisle Cullen? ITS SO ANNOYING!!! Everyone uses a different one...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's the same thing, Alexa...

message 11: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yes, but what is the proper term? I hate things that are different but mean the same thing.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Dr. Cullen.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, both.

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Good. Then I've been getting it right.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

:D
FIGHT!
It's the Have U Noticed... topic.

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Ally, I am trying to find it. Can please stop reminding me about everything?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry!
I'm hyper
And guess what?
I didn't have sugar!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments :) :P :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.