cool peeps 2gether @ last....... discussion

introDUCE!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 386 (386 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

VaLeRiE!!!!!!!!! (♥'s u!) (valerieroxyoursox) | 141 comments Mod
HEY WUZZUP i'm val or v idc....................... i'm 14 & i ♥ u 4 joining!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... my fav is smoked gouda...........

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Casey and I am 13.

Is this a random collection of people? I don't get it.

Valerie...did you make this group? Do you know these people? How are you? How's JB+u? :) (NOT Jonas Brothers lol i think you know who i mean...)

Millie...you are 10 and have a boyfriend? No offense but that's ridiculous. Adults give me heat for going out with guys and I'm a good 3 years older than you.

Hey Casey! yea it's mostly any1 & every 1!
lolz that's what i thought... but yea me & jimmy r fine.... BUT WE HAVEN'T EVEN KISSED YET! :( anywayz.......... my 1st bf was in kindergarten but i broke up w/ him cuz all he wanted 2 do was kiss..... + he got annoying.... lolz

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

you kissed a guy in kindergarden?? awww lol. about jimmy...that suprises me...considering...you know...it's JIMMY! Jimmy who has hit on u, me, and every other girl in grease, in McCord, and like the entire planet! lol

*GASP GASP GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!*

Casey wrote: "you kissed a guy in kindergarden?? awww lol. about jimmy...that suprises me...considering...you know...it's JIMMY! Jimmy who has hit on u, me, and every other girl in grease, in McCord, and like th..."

I KNOW! IT'S LIKE HE'S A WHOLE OTHER PERSON! my bff conner said that he's just shy. CAN U BELIEVE IT? MY JIMMY? SHY???

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

In choir we told ms. pohl that U and JB were going out and teresa and conner were, and she called ms pulda and told her!!! lol we have to much fun in choir...its all girls and we like sing, gossip, sing, tell stories, sing, talk about grease, sing, talk about guys....lol its sooooooo fun!!!!

hmmmmm... i wish i was in chior but my parents r making me do orchestra my whole life. I HATE IT! so that's how miss pulda knows..... she said she just guessed.... oh no she di-ent!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CASEY!!!!!!! VALERIE!!!!!!!!! omg i miss you...well casey, not val so much cause i stil see you everyday. OMG it was so funny...the other day i run into see ms pulda and she was like 'i heard bout you and a certain guy...' and i was like 'who told you' MS POHL told her who i'm going out with and i have no idea how she knows. but now i know...but how did u kno???!?!?!?! lol I MISS GREASE!!!!!!!!! :-(

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

EW orchestra lol jk jk what do you play?

teresa...I didn't know about you and connor...i think it was gaby or christina that told our choir and ms pohl lol! but you didn't hear that from me hahahaha

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ok...wonder how they knew...lol love your picture!

uhg... i play the violin..... I MADE 1ST CHAIR! woohoo! but i'm kind of trying 2 fail so my parents realize how much i hate it.
well... anywayz... 1 of u guys has 2 help me!

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2009 11:51AM) (new)

I KNOW I <3 my picture too!! especially the person standing next to me hahaha

you made 1st chair? What does that mean? Don't try to fail. I really really wish I had like stuck with piano or clarinet cuz that would make being in musicals so much easier. PLZ stick with it. And please know that i envy your parents making you do it lol. i take voice lessons and obviously i'm in choir but i just wish i had a better music backround.

lolz he is pretty hot.....
it means that u r closest 2 the director then other ppl which apparently is a good thing but i don't think so. but yyyyyy??? it's boring & I HATE THE TEACHER! SHE'S SUCH A B****!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

stick with musicccccc. everyone at cct plays an instrument except me.

oh that sux...... how do u join cct?

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2009 12:08PM) (new)

umm...well you don't JOIN exactly...you audition each show...lol...but we have like our own little clique lol. the last show you could audition for was last week, and melissa auditioned but didn't make it. the next show you can audition for is peter pan. stay tuned for details.

lolz u & her will be the only ppl i'll know....... do u think i should audition? i think i might mess it up because believe it or not i get really quiet & shy.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

melissa probably won't audition b/c she says she can't sing. You should audition!!! I used to be sooooooooooooo incredibly shy but being onstage has changed that. Auditions are...well...ok...they're horribly nerve-wracking and intimidating. But if you really just put it all out there and go for it you'll learn soooo much.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

what kind of musicals does cct do? cause i might wanna do some more plays...grease was so much fun!

i guess i can sing..... i can be loud because when i'm home alone i sing @ the top of my lungs....... lolz my dog runs away...... will u audition 2 so i know some1 there? + got any tips?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

val u r amazing @ singing!!!!!!!! don't listen to teddy he only likes 'who let the dogs out' lol yaya sure i'll audition but u know i can not (!) sing worth krapsicles though so i prolly wont make anything

lmao tp u crack me up
idc! plz! BOTH OF U! AUDITION! I DON'T WANT 2 BE ALOONNNNEEEEEE!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

youll never be alone...uve go lefty and righty at your sides all the time!!!!!!! lol jk

...........thx.... what should i do about jimmy?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

idk...you don't have any classes with him do u? cause that SUX BIG HARRY MONKEY BALLS! lol um...just tlk to him and stuff like that but let me know what ever you do so i can copy and do the same with connor

lolz but i'm 2 shy! i'll look like an idiot!

idea!!!!!! we can GO ON A DOUBLE DATE!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!! lol

how about all 4 of us go skating on friday @ the chiller?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

sure...i'll ask connor if hes up 2 it...u ask jimmy

awwwwww! y?????????????

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

cause it would be weird if i asked your boyfriend out on a double date dontcha think?

well....... ya....... fine i'll do it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i txtd connor but he hasn't responded yet

oh noooooooos! ask him 2 ask jimmy! plz! i can't do it!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ok but why cant u do it?

message 39: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 3 comments hi im new here wat is this about?

this is about all the cool peeps out there mainly me lol
i'm 2 shy!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

but he's ur boyfriend...u should be able to ask him if he wants to go skating with u....lol but ya i'll ask connor to ask him or just ask him myself....lolllllllllllllllz

i guess i could.................

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

if u really don't want to i'll do it but i think u should

fine.... but how? should i call him?

message 45: by jakeicehockey (new)

jakeicehockey that's me Casey wrote: "In choir we told ms. pohl that U and JB were going out and teresa and conner were, and she called ms pulda and told her!!! lol we have to much fun in choir...its all girls and we like sing, gossip,..."

there are only girls in chior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a guy and I absolutly love to sing

JAKE! finally!

message 47: by jakeicehockey (new)

jakeicehockey that's me what do you mean finally?

u haven't been on in 4ever!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey im Marissa and i have a life and my username says it all

lol nice

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8