DUBT or DOTU ;) discussion

Dork Moments > Are you having a Dork Moment?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

Christina♥  | 663 comments Mod
If you are having a Dork moment about anything (Could b about Twilight!) share it here lol

My dork moment of the Day: Today at school me and my friend put clothes pins on our noses and it made them like itchy lol :D have u ever done that? it feels sooo weird! :P

message 2: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments I'm suppose to be studing for my global midterm that is tomorrow right now, but I am on this. So I guess that make me a dork. Oh Well!

message 3: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

lol W00T! ur being a rebel! :P

message 4: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

i know we were actually soooo bored lol :D try it! it feels sooo funny! :D

Ur Twilight barbies RULE! :D

message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments I'm such a trubble (ah! Don't know how to spell this!) maker! MWHAHAHA!

message 6: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

lol!!!! :D

tsk tsk bad girl!

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments If my 1 friend saw this she would laugh histaricly. Apperenly I'm the goodu goody in my grade. Last night she siad that if I saw a 1/2 dead squial (sorry about spelling :D) i would get out of the car and give it CPR. Plus I never ever break the rules. i guess this is why I'm not studing. I need to rebel!

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Good to know. Time for bed before midterms tomorrow! Fun! Be back tomorrow!

message 9: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

GOOD NIGHT! :D Good luck!

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Thanks!

message 11: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

np! :D

message 12: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Sanish midterm got posponed! Stupid snowday!

message 13: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

:O!! r u still gonna have to write it?

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Probably going to have to take it Monday. Erg! I just want to get it done and over w/.

message 15: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

LMAO!!!! I'm soooo tired....it's 1:00 in the morning and I really should b getting to bed lol so good night all! :D

Dork moment today: me and my friend made up a dance to Hot n Cold by Katy Perry lol :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. my and my cuzind were dancing to circus by brittney spears on a air matress and we took a video and she put it on facebook and i didnt no she did. EMBARRASING!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

A dork moment me and my best friend did was make up Twilight songs and recorded them!

message 18: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

lol! U should alll watch it! FORCE them too! :D it's a must see!!!!!!!!

MEG! U should put one of the songs up here! :D

Sara!!!! Lol I want to c that video just so I can make fun of u! Lol JK!:P I always make up strange dances lol...I'm cool like that! :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. my 10 year old brother joey is reading twilight right now. becasue i felt the need to talk about twilight and i was like joey came here! and hes like what? and im like im gunna tell u bout twilight and hes like fine and then after 10min hes like u no what im gunna read twilight and i was OK!! and then he was lke go get it and im like fine but u cant bring it to school and u have to take care of it and he gave me this weird look and was like r u serious! and im like YES! haha

message 20: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

LOL! Sara! That totally reminds me of me and my little sister!!! Thats exactly what I did to her!! :P

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. hes reading it really slow tho and i want my book back

message 22: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

erg I hate that!!!! Slow reading is one of my pet peeves lol :P

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

me too!

message 24: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

lol! :P

message 25: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
haha joeys reading twilight? hahahaha

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yahh! and hes reading it so slow and i want my book back!

message 27: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

OMG lol like my friend who still has New Moon...goodness sakes! lol how long does it take u to read it? she has had it since October...arg...lol.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. ik! since twilight i read really fast if i like the book so now i get mad at everyone else

message 29: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments My friend's brother is now on New Moon. Apperently he reads it really slow. But she was rereading it over his shoulders, and is way farther then him. I started freaking out when she told me. I couldn't believe it. I ish my brother would read it.

message 30: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments I tried to get my brother to read Twilight. He read part of the 1st chapter then got borde. I told him to keep reading but he wouldn't. Then I called him a loser and I think he then hit me. He's not very nice.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. Megan how olds ur brother??

message 32: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments 12 but he is turing 13 this Sunday. But he doesn't look it. I told him that since he is turing 13 people might not think he is still 8 and under.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

omg thats like me too. im turning 13 in june but i could pass for like a 3rd grader!

message 34: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

lol yeah I look young too...and I think I act kind of immature! Ohhhhh welllllll lol :D

message 35: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
yup sara next to mee makes me look like im a monster and her a miget
lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh ik! i feel even shorter when im next to u! but i still love u!

message 37: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

huh? that makes no sense lol...

i think that most ppl think im like 12...lol...

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 04, 2009 04:28PM) (new)

i can past for a 4th grader mayb 3rd b/c some of the kids in 3rd grade at our school r really tall for 3rd grade! some re taller then me! by alot!

message 39: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Oh. When I was going into 6 grade these 8th Graders thought I was in their grade or older. My parent's friends always say they think I look older then I really am. When I was in Mexico 2 yrs ago and un the Dominican Republic last year the bar tenders kept on trying to give me achohal. People also claim a at very mature for my age, but I guess they haven't seen me around my friends.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. im mature around adults and stuff but then im near my friends...umm..yeah u get it lol

message 41: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments I guess we all have a little crazy in us!

message 42: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments It would be so cool to get piad to have fun!

message 43: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Why? Cause the kids leave and then their parents have to deal with them?

message 44: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments I guess that's a pretty good reason.

message 45: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Well this one kid I babysit for, a month bofore I started he did a sci. experiment involing gasoline and matches. This was also my 1st time ever babysitting.

message 46: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments no he did it outside by his garage. But he has some nasty scares on his legs from his burns.

message 47: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Idk. But thank goodness he's fine! I think the incident kinda melloed him out though cause before he was off the walls. Now he's only a little hyper.

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
me and my friend started a fire in her house. lol and we ran out of the house screaming! lol

message 49: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments 2 of my friends have set jiffy pop on fire. i wasn't there but i heard all about it the next day. Apperently there was flying flaming balls of popcorn going everywhere

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

haha.

mary who?? o and haha u set ur uncles barn on fire. lol

« previous 1 3 4 5