Love That Dog (Jack, #1) Love That Dog discussion

For dog lover's only

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debra Shanley This book was a gift from my daughter's 4th grade teacher. If you have ever loved a dog, you have to read this book.

Superman The Six Hundred Sixty Third (Plus Pi) Of Solanum Tuberosum and Daucus Carota- Roreh. Rah That's right.

And if you don't like dogs or just downright hate them, which you definetly won't after reading this book, you'll still love it.

Dawn and if u dont know what soap tastes like u have never washed a dog

sorry i had too

~Smiley~ :D this was such a sad and awesome book!! i read it first in 4th grade and im in 8th grade and still read it!!
:( boohoo...:) awesome!!

Steven kind of a kiddish book but I really like it.

message 6: by Erin (new) - rated it 1 star

Erin MacMahon i didnt like this book tht much beacuse im not into poems...........

message 7: by Charlie (new)

Charlie it is cool

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought it was Ok

Quinn It was a very good short read.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Naranjo this book is so cool it hade me with mixed emotions
i was sad then happy i love this book

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!!! I tore through it in like 30 minutes

Ashley Naranjo ya

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

Maggie What happens to the dof is so sad.

Maggie ~Smiley~ :D wrote: "this was such a sad and awesome book!! i read it first in 4th grade and im in 8th grade and still read it!!
:( boohoo...:) awesome!!"

I couldn't agree more

message 17: by Bee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bee I read it in 4th grade also. I loved it.

Brianna Kropinack I read this in 5th grade it was so good and i forgot how good it was until I decided that I was gonna do a report on Sharon Creech the author and let me jsut say I fell right back in love with it<3 I could read this book every day and still tear up and I love the sequel Hate That Cat!

message 19: by Teri (new) - rated it 5 stars

Teri Erin wrote: "i didnt like this book tht much beacuse im not into poems..........."

You have to read it like it's not poetry. Read it like the lines are written all the way across the page. The most amazing thing is to see this boy start to come to terms with a tragic event in his life that he may never have addressed were it not for the gift his teacher gave him - a poetry journal.