The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Music, Movies, & Miscellany > DON'T FORGET: NO TV WEEK NEXT MONDAY

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed | 48 comments Don't forget; we're going to try to go a week without tv starting Monday, Feb. 2nd (the day after the super bowl). No rules..you can dvr what you missed, etc. Try to journal how your week is going either here or at the group daily diary. Looking forward to it. :)

Ed

message 2: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments Hee--we'll be on vacation. There will be skiing and outdoor activity, but avoiding TV will be next to impossible, IMO. So, I'll bow out this time but will revisit the idea in the spring. I'll be interested to hear tales of all of your experiences!

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria (chambreclaire) I'd like to try it, but I don't really watch TV. I should call it not-watching-tv-series-on-my-computer week or not-watching-movies-unless-its-in-a-theater week :)

message 4: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments Those sound like good options, Maria.

message 5: by PageTner (new)

PageTner (407native) Ed wrote: "Don't forget; we're going to try to go a week without tv starting Monday, Feb. 2nd (the day after the super bowl). No rules..you can dvr what you missed, etc. Try to journal how your week is going either here or at the group daily diary..."

Ed, just curious, where or what is the "group daily diary"? Is that the discussions link?