Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
(Self) Promotion > Free Book Offer After Rave Reviews

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keta (new)

Keta (ketadiablo) Hi everyone,

I'm celebrating two new rave reviews on my latest releases and here's a FREE book offer for you. I've never done this before, so we'll see how it works out.

Rave Reviews for Land of Falling Stars and Decadent Deceptions, erotica novels. Buy either one before January 31st and receive the other book
FREE. E-mail ketadiablo@yahoo.com to get your free book with proof of purchase. Offer expires 1/31/09.

See what "You Gotta Read Reviews" had to say about the books:

Land of Falling Stars:

Gavin Langdale walks a very long way after her leaves the war to bring devastating news to his friend, Sophia. The news will likely knock her
into a dark abyss that she may never emerge from. He battles with the decision long after he makes contact with Sophia because he also battles
with the emotions that have plagued him his whole life. He wants Sophia to love him the way she loves Jesse. He wants Sophia to be his not Jesse's. Gavin has a secret that could force Sophia to hate him for the rest of her life.

The author pens a story that is unlike any other. The characters are introduced as childhood friends who become adults with very complicated life experiences to deal with. The story takes place right after the Civil War when tensions run high on both sides. Emotions are tenuous at best and even more so when old relationships become new ationships. I was torn during the reunion scenes and breathless during the chase scenes. I loved all the substories and the minor characters that were
such an integral part of the author's vision. Land of Falling Stars makes you believe in the possibility of retribution and the hope of
finding your brass ring in the last place you look.

Decadent Deceptions:

I read this story not necessarily expecting a mixture of suspense and mystery. I was pleasantly surprised at what the author had in store. The
relationship between the main characters was not only believable but riveting. I liked that the author wrote the scenes from several points
of view so the reader is not left to their own conclusion vis a vis others' perceptions. The twists and turns of the plot keep you guessing.

A couple of times I thought I had it figured out only to find out I was wrong. The author writes a delightful love story of long-denied love that culminates in an mixture of mystery and devotion rarely seen.

Simply an amazing book.

Get your copy now: www.ketadiablo.com

message 2: by Tasha (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.