Magic School discussion

School > Main Hallway

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (wickling) | 840 comments Mod
A hallway that is endlessly long

message 2: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "Wow." Keelan said in awe, staring at the hallways build. He loved how it looked as if the hallway could go on forever. Though if this was a magic school, it could be. He wandered aimlessly, looking for his classroom. He figured he would actually go to class for the first day.

message 3: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments Allen looked down the hall. "That is the biggest hall I have ever seen.." He said. "I wonder where they make the dangos..." He did have his love for food. "Maybe some soba, sushi, rice bowl, dango, and more dango... Now.. to find it.."

message 4: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "Dango? Sushi? Soba?" Keelan stopped, turning to the person he had just heard. They sounded foreign, but if this school was really international, he guessed they would have a lot of different cultures. "Does the cafeteria really sell that?" he asked, excited at the idea of trying new food.

message 5: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments "I sure hope so.." Allen said. "They might not sell what I like, or enough food for me.." He remember the last time he ate at a school, and he ended up eating all the food. "Maybe they use magic to make the food.. I wonder if they have anything Jeryy made.." ((Jeryy is the cook back at the Black Order..))

message 6: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "That would be so cool if they used magic in the food! Or to make it..." he trailed off, thinking of the possibilities. Maybe a spell to create whatever they want? Maybe he could eat something back from Scotland... He smiled at the thought of his moms home made haggis. "now you've made me hungry..." he chuckled.

message 7: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments "Welcome to my world!" Allen said, laughing. "I always find myself hungry.. It's like I have a hollow arm.... So whenever I eat, it goes into my arm.."

message 8: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "I know the feeling." he said with a chuckle. Then it occurred to him. He hadn't introduced himself! His mother would have scolded him for being so rude, if she had been there. "I'm Keelan, and you are?"

message 9: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments "Oh!" Allen said, alarmed and slightly ashamed. "I guess I hadn't said that yet.. Thought I did... My name is Allen Walker.. I came from England."

message 10: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "Really? I'm Scottish myself." He said, looking a little confused. "I figured since you wanted all that Japanese food you were, you know, Japanese." he shrugged. "So why are you here? What's your ability?" he asked, unsure if it was considered rude to ask. He had never met anyone other than his family who were magic.

Amelia appears behind them. "HI!" ((Search up and join: St Samael's School for the Special))

message 12: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments "I'm not actually Brittish... But, I used to live there.. That's where Mana had me walk... And swim... A lot of swimming and walking.. and in a city in Germany Mana died and from then on I lived with General Cross..." Allen explained. "and hello.."

message 13: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) Keelan jumped, holding his hand to his chest. "You scared me!" he exclaimed, his heart pounding. What was she, and how did she do that? I guess I have to get used to this if I keep going to this school... He thought, feeling nervous. What other abilities did the students have?

Tyki wrote: ""I'm not actually Brittish... But, I used to live there.. That's where Mana had me walk... And swim... A lot of swimming and walking.. and in a city in Germany Mana died and from then on I lived wi..."

((U know SPN?))

She smiled, skiped around, her eyes a soft shade of milk chocolate brown

message 16: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "Erm, okay.." Keelan said to the newly appeared girl. He turned back to Allan. "I am sorry to hear about what happened." he said softly. Did this Allan person really just given his whole life story to a stranger? This was a weird school.

((ANY of you know SPN, also known as Supernatural the TV show?))

message 18: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) ((Yes))

(( Sam Winchester's people, AKA Special Children now have a FRICKIN SCHOOL!!! http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7... FYI, Samael is Lucifer, smae angel, and Satan is actualy a TITLE, not a name....so to be called Satan is to be a high ranking demon....))

message 20: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments ((I was watching Charmed.. again..))

message 21: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments Kris wrote: "Tyki wrote: ""I'm not actually Brittish... But, I used to live there.. That's where Mana had me walk... And swim... A lot of swimming and walking.. and in a city in Germany Mana died and from then ..."

((I know DGM))

Tyki wrote: "((I was watching Charmed.. again..))"

((I watched it, but I was young, less than 10 years old so I forgot so I was rewatching, currently on MS Hellfire, my on demand screwed up so I have 2 wait to finish watching it))

message 23: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments Quackyduck (Shizuo!) wrote: ""Erm, okay.." Keelan said to the newly appeared girl. He turned back to Allan. "I am sorry to hear about what happened." he said softly. Did this Allan person really just given his whole life story..."

"I was abandoned because of my arm, so Mona took me in.." Allen said. "Want to see my arm?"

((So... join please! The group link is also in the Advertisment thread.))

"Uh..."

message 25: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "No thank you Allen. I am queezy with wounds." he explained. He adjusted his bag. He felt his lamp moving around inside his backpack. "I think I should go find the cafeteria..."

message 26: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments "It's not a wound.." Allen said. "It's just... different then others.. and that cafeteria idea sounds great."

Quackyduck (Shizuo!) wrote: ""No thank you Allen. I am queezy with wounds." he explained. He adjusted his bag. He felt his lamp moving around inside his backpack. "I think I should go find the cafeteria...""

((QUICK! My fellow Sisters, make a Cafeteria! We got hungery students!!!!!!!))

message 28: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments ((Allen is always hungry...))

message 29: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "I would prefer not to look, but I will gladly go eat. I want to know what they serve. I want a plate of everything." he laughed.

message 30: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments "I second that.." Allen said. "Oh how I would love of Jaryy's cooking... You should of tasted it... It's the best.."

message 31: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) "I'm sure it is..." he said with a smile, thinking of his mothers cooking. He turned down the hall and made his way towards the cafeteria.

Tyki wrote: ""I second that.." Allen said. "Oh how I would love of Jaryy's cooking... You should of tasted it... It's the best..""

((WHO's Jaryy?))

message 33: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments Allen walked beside him, wondering what wonderful food there will be.

message 34: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) ((If you read the previous posts you can find out))

((STILL dont see a Jaryy))

message 36: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments ((I said Jeryy is the guy from the Black Order, aka, the place Allen was before here..))

Tyki wrote: "((I said Jeryy is the guy from the Black Order, aka, the place Allen was before here..))"

((is Black Order made up or....))

message 38: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments ((sadly, I did not make it up... but it's just for mentioning...
))

Tyki wrote: "((sadly, I did not make it up... but it's just for mentioning...
))"

((Where is it from, we dont want book refernces, so please...keep it to a VERY minimume or none))

message 40: by Tyki (new)

Tyki Mikk (tykithenoah) | 28 comments ((it's actually Japanese show.. I have a small *coughverybigcough* obsession over anime... I'm surprised I haven't used Hetalia yet...))

Tyki wrote: "((it's actually Japanese show.. I have a small *coughverybigcough* obsession over anime... I'm surprised I haven't used Hetalia yet...))"

((IT PROBALY DOES NOT HAVE ANY PURPOSE IN CHARMED UNIVSERSE SO......please try to KEEP it related to the show it is based off of, thank you.))

message 42: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) ((Well I have never seen the show, so I guess I will leave...))

Quackyduck (Shizuo!) wrote: "((Well I have never seen the show, so I guess I will leave...))"

((-.-' Just no other universes, please, thats all I'm asking))

message 44: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (Quackyduck) ((Yes, but I have never seen Charmed and I don't want to make any more mistakes. I am sorry, but I do not wish to be in this group. I was looking for a more advanced group. Thank you, and good bye.))

Quackyduck (Shizuo!) wrote: "((Yes, but I have never seen Charmed and I don't want to make any more mistakes. I am sorry, but I do not wish to be in this group. I was looking for a more advanced group. Thank you, and good bye.))"

((ok then))

Faith wrote: "Andy walked into the Hall and looked around.

((I made a New group, Bring it On, I think I invited you to it))"

((I wasnt notified, so probaly not, were u wanna rp?))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Tahlia walked through the hall, looking for her next class.

message 48: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (Icarusandthedjinn) | 12 comments Criador looked at the hallway, then felt unsure if he even wanted to be in a magic school. But, alas, if he didn't, then demons would probably attack him again.
He looked around, seeing if there was anoyone here he could talk to, about getting to his homeroom.
" Hello...?" He called quietly, not wanting to disdurb class'.

message 49: by PatrickTaylor56 (new)

PatrickTaylor56 | 1 comments School magic can be completely different. For me, the real magic was what I found on the papergrader website and read a bunch of such useful information there that I now want to share it with all my friend's students. It's just some wow. And for a second, I tell you all this so that you also know it. I wish you good luck and understand the magic on our side, the side of education.