Drama high clubbbb discussion

Favorite character and Why?

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments Who is your favorite character in the series and why?

I have to say honestly I can't really choose. But it's between Micky and Jayd sometimes. I believe they are very strongly compelling characters, and very diverse.

message 2: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 327 comments Mod
Um i dont think I have one but Jyad is my favorite and Nigel and umm Chance they seem very real to me . I love how nothing can break Jayd at all she is strong thats what i think! Did you just start reading the series Jamea?

message 3: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments Yay a post!! I have to agree with you on that one! nothing can break her!
I actually started reading the series in Middle school, almost four or three years ago I believe. How about yourself?

message 4: by Moni (new)

Jamea wrote: "Yay a post!! I have to agree with you on that one! nothing can break her!
I actually started reading the series in Middle school, almost four or three years ago I believe. How about yourself?"

I started reading them in the beginning of 7th grade i am in 8th ow so thats a year but i got all my friends hooked on um its a good series! I kinda picked the book up by accident lol but i ma glad i did i read ever single one i ma gonna read the 7th one in a week or 2!

message 5: by Moni (new)

you know l. divine is gonna have 44 books in the series the 8th one comes out in june ! Bet the series wont finish till like 2020 lol!!

message 6: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments I think i started reading them in seventh grade too..or eighth..I can't remember. lol.
I'm in tenth grade now. I saw the books in the library one day, and then much later on I saw that girls in my class were reading them.

You know I saw a interview with her talking about that.I can't believe it! 44 books!! You know she writes them pretty fast too. haha 2020!! hopefully it won't be that long!

I also heard her say that she's in that process of bringing out a few drama high movies and eventually a series!

message 7: by Moni (new)

i heard bout the tv series and movies too that be crazy if it was a tv series it be like the best show ever so much drama hopefully the tv series comes out in a couple of yrs!

message 8: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments Yeah I know! Like twists and turns in each episode would be great!

I hope it comes out pretty soon too.

Hey do you know who the girl is on the cover of the books who's supposed to be Jayd? She looks a little like L.Divine.
Do you think she might be in the series or someone else?

message 9: by Moni (new)

lol idk i was wondering that too

message 10: by Moni (new)

someone else

message 11: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments I think someone else would be good too. Although I'm kinda used to the people they chose.

message 12: by Moni (new)

same here wht state u live in i live in jersey?

message 13: by Jamea (last edited Feb 04, 2009 12:14PM) (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments I live in Massachusetts!

message 14: by Moni (new)

word of advice u have to read the clique before u read the summer books! The order of the books is : The clique,best friends for never, revenge of the wanna bees, invasion of the boy snatcher, the pretty committee strikes back, dial l for loser, it's not easy being mean , sealed with a diss, bratfest at tiffany's ,p.s. i loathe you, and boy's r us !

message 15: by Moni (new)

once u read all of those then u can read the summer edition

message 16: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments Thanks I wish I would have known sooner though...I knew there might have been too many things happening in the summer books that probably happened in the books before it!
I haven't gotten that far in the summer books so i don't believe I spoiled too much for myself..hopefully. lol.

Well I'm reading Invasion of the Wannabes now and it's pretty good!

message 17: by Moni (new)

thats the first one i read lol i read that whole series out of order
i just finished alicia the summer clique book and i am about to start kristen and claire and then p.s. i loathe you!
How far are you in the del rio bay clique novel i

message 18: by Moni (new)

finished all 4 so not the drama , don't get it twisted,that's what's up, and who you wit , the last one is called flipping the script it comes out in March can't wait to read it!

message 19: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments You sure have been reading!!=D
I'm up to page 24 in the del rio bay novel.It's pretty good although drama high is my favorite.Have you read anyhting by Ni Ni Simone? Her books ae excellent. I read Shortie like Mine and now I'm reading If I was your girl.

message 20: by Moni (new)

i am gonna read um at some point
they look good
i read alot its crazy
i have read like 27 books so far since 07 t
that doesn't sound lie k alot but trust me it is since i found so many new book to read on barnes and noble . com
Which del rio bay clique novel u reading?

message 21: by Moni (new)

Its crazy cuz i can finish a 300 page book in 5 days
like drama high its 200 pages some wht i fish that in a day or too
the del rio bay novels takes me some times cuz they r bugger than the average book i read
the summer clique novels i finish it in a day i finished alicia yesterday and i got it on thursday lol i just really i enjoy reading my reading level is like a 7.5 it may have improved not sure though
Its funny too cuz the school librarian knows like all the books i read she knows me so well cuz i am always in there lol

message 22: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments haha I was just at the libray today picking up 15 books, when I already had 12 at home. I'm a fast reader too.The librarians knows my mom and I really well.

Those books are reallly good. I just finished if i were your girl and I'm going to turn it in the library.

I'm reading the first del rio bay novel.I don't really like as much as I thought I did.

message 23: by Moni (new)

i read some of husltin it looks really good

message 24: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments I haven't read Lady J yet...I can't find it anywhere either.

message 25: by Moni (new)

i heard the next book comes out in may keep it movin then holidaze comes out after i has no cover yet!

message 26: by Jamea (new)

Jamea (sageminto) | 49 comments It might be already out now...May is almost over! =O

message 27: by Moni (new)

its out today

message 28: by Meema (new)

Meema | 8 comments My fave iz jayd cuz of her attitude and how she acts kinda like me and i luhh mickey and mama!

message 29: by Moni (new)

mickey sis never my fave but i hate misty kj is just a dog like jayd says her and Jeremy r confused and rah and her r perfect for each other but rah has to let his side chicks and baby mama go and just keep the baby

message 30: by Meema (new)

Meema | 8 comments yeah i agree i mean jeremy do seem nice for her and i luhh rah n all dat but sumtmes hee rk me widd his extra baggage

message 31: by Tullah (new)

Tullah | 6 comments Moni wrote: "i heard bout the tv series and movies too that be crazy if it was a tv series it be like the best show ever so much drama hopefully the tv series comes out in a couple of yrs! "

so they are making a t.v. series?

message 32: by Moni (new)

yea l.divine said it on write on 2

message 33: by Sheirra (new)

Sheirra | 4 comments my favorite character is jayd i can really relate to her and put myself in her shoes.

message 34: by Moni (new)

oh lol i get y u would say that

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 108 comments my fav character is rah cuz even tho he got all that drama i noe for a fact he wanna be with jayd

message 36: by Moni (new)

who's ur least fav character?

message 37: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (ladii-lexi) | 72 comments misty she got a big mouth

message 38: by Moni (new)

lol so true

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 108 comments my least is sandy she a trip sayin jayde aint rahima mom but then rely on her to take care of her at the same time

message 40: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 17 comments Jamea wrote: "Who is your favorite character in the series and why?

I have to say honestly I can't really choose. But it's between Micky and Jayd sometimes. I believe they are very strongly compelling charact..."

i feel u on that one but i think Jayd is more sophsicated but who am i to judge but im really feeling what u said

message 41: by Moni (new)

ok

message 42: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 17 comments thank u

message 43: by Moni (new)

lol welcome

message 44: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 17 comments lol can u add me as a friend or ru already my friend idk just dint feel like looking lol!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Moni (new)

WE R ALREADY FRIENDS

message 46: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 17 comments we are my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Moni (new)

its cool

message 48: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 108 comments omg i thought someone hacked my account but its a whole other michelle gosh i was bout to kill my brother thinkin he typin random stuff

message 49: by Moni (new)

lol ha