Twilight RP and Debates discussion

RP > Characters

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 29, 2009 03:56PM) (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) TAKEN CHARACTERS

Rosalie Hale-Jasmine W.
Alice Cullen-Alex E.
Jacob Black-Naruto
Bella Swan-Taylor P.
Esme Cullen-Lavender
All the other characters u can make them say stuff until somebody claims them.

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Last updated 6/9/09

message 3: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Please just ask who u want to be.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be Bella?

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Sure

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

YeaH!

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Thamk you for joining.

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Yes! Thank You!

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2009 03:16PM) (new)

hi this is remember the Alomo's cousin and id like to be Esme if that's okay

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Thank you for joining Bri. Everyone this is Bri. She is a new Goodreads user so if you could show her the rules I'd be really happy.

message 11: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) totally!

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra hi, um...my name is scarlet. i'm new to this whole thing. but i was wondering if there was any possiblilty that i could be edward cullen. or if that role was already taken....?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Yes you may be Edward Cullen, let me catch you up:
wait have you read the books? If you haven't this is gonna make almost no sense.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra i have read the books...hundreds of times over:)

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Ditto ok here's the stuff we have been doing:

Jane is coming to visit Edward and Edward alone for some reason Alice can't figure out. Alice, Esme, Rose and Bella are going to to Seattle and nonE of the guys know. Jasper is ticked because no one will tell him what's going on and he is about to call Edward to tell him to follow them. Lol ok that's it I think... That's on the RP rp on the twilight RP:

Alice and Bella and Edward are going to school but Alice got a vision of Peter and Charlotte hunting in forks, Edward is pissed. Throwing rocks and not talking. Bella is kinda shocked. Alice is sitting on the Volvo roof and they are pulled over on the side of the road. Read the last post done by me and it'll help. Lol I think that's it.

What teAM or you?

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra thanks, that helps.

and i love edward alot. but there is something about jacob that is just attractive. i guess i like jacob better then edward...but i have to say that Jasper is my fav. lol, i think i'm one of the only people who think that

what about you? what team?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Jacob. I agree I love Edward but Jacob is wAY better!! Lol

And your welcome!!

Who's your favorite person in the book?

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra i like Alice a lot but Emment is so halrious! I think it's a tie between the two.

you?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Alive.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Alice sorry wrong key.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra np. ya, theres something about Alice that is just so likable.

Have you seen twilight? do you think it lives up to the book?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Yes and no it doesn't. I like it but the book is soooo much better.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra i agree. The books are so much better, you get so much more out of them.

Oh, i meant to ask. Is there like, any rules or anything that i need to be aware of?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Yes you can not control anyone else people.
No sex or anything like that.
Have fun
oh and don't kill Bella or any humans.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra got it, Thanks. And i'm sorry if i'm bad at the whole roleplay thing at first, i promise i'll get better.:)

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Don't worry, as long as you stay true to your person alls good.

Just wondering how old are you?

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra i don't mean to be mean or anything, but i think i tell you that once i get to now you better.

Sorry if you think thats mean, i'm really not trying to offend anybody...:(

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments No I don't mind but can you say yes or no to this question?

Are you under the age of 16?

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra lol, i know this sounds kind of silly. but when i was younger, my mom always told me not to give away info like that. And i respect my mom, so no, i can't answer your question at the moment. but one day i probably will.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments No it's not silly. My mom gave me the sar rules. LOL

turns out I was trying to get to know you.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra lol, good, so were at an understanding. I'm not going to be here for part of the day, so if someelse wants to play edward while i'm gone. thats fine, and i'll take him back when i get home.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments It's fine, but about Edward, you don't have to let pother people play him. just say "hey got soemthings today, I'll see if i can get on later." Bada bing bada boom, now no one can like make him jump off a cliff......Unless you make him. LOL

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Oh and one more question,(sorry but i have to know)

Have you seen lord of the rings?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Yo Scarlet! do me a favor and type in on search,"Twilight Rp and Comments" Join that group, as well as this.

Me and my friends are on that one. You can be anyone you want or make your own people.
LOL

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra lol, thanks. and yes, i have seen lord of the rings. but it was so long ago that i don't really remember it.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments Lol. It's my favorite movie next to G.I. Joe. Lol dis you join the other twilight group?

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra um...not yet, but i will when i get time. i just need to find it first.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments There are three members in it. Lol take your time though. So.........You live in Canada. That's cool. I wonder what the time difference is..lol

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra lol, canada?....time difference?...where do you live?

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra why do u think i live in canada?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments That's what your profile says. I live in Texas.

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra thats awsome. i've always wanted to go to texas...it most be hot there

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 489 comments No well now we are in a heat wave but I've always wanted to go to Canada. Is it cold or hot or warm there?

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra it changes all the time:P last week in was hailling and lightening. a bunch of tornados hit near my city. But this week it's pretty nice.

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra i ask to join your twilight rp and comments thing. so...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

huh?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Blondie♥ wrote: "TAKEN CHARACTERS

Rosalie Hale-Jasmine W.
Alice Cullen-Alex E.
Jacob Black-Naruto
Bella Swan-Taylor P.
Esme Cullen-Lavender
Edward Cullen- Scarlett
All the other characters u can make them say stuff until somebody ..."