RP Everything! discussion

Romance RP > RO RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 360 (360 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role Play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((What about the characters?))

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Christina is going to make that. I just needed to open something so she could see the folder.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya walked into Hot Topic.

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

John was bored. His friends had ditched him and run off with some girls. He didn't go with them though, he was too heartbroken from his last girlfriend. He wandered into Hot Topic.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Some guys and their girlfriends had told her to shop at Hot Topic, that she'd find better clothes there. Why did she listen again? Oh, yeah, because she was bored...

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

John then saw a girl, he recognized her. Oh yeah his idiot friends had told her something about her clothes. He didn't want her to get mad at him so he tried to hide his face with his hands.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I already saw you walk in, no point in hiding." She kept scanning the clothes. "Oh, and I'm not some idiot who changes where she shops because someone told her to." She added quickly. "I'm just bored."

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 29, 2009 05:11PM) (new)

Dang, he was caught. He brushed his hair out of his face. "Sorry about that whole thing. My friends can be real asses when they want to be. But if your bored why shop here. Why not shop and some place like Limited Too to get back at them?"

((I have no idea if I spelled Limited Too right.))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I liked the window of this place better." She answered simply. "Laya. You are?"

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"My name is John and I like the window of this place too. But my favorite store would have to be Freshly Peeled. I love to eat."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya finally turned around to look at him. "I can't say I've heard of that place."

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

John shrugged. He was observing a pair of pants. "Just a smoothie place."

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 29, 2009 05:53PM) (new)

"Like Jamba Juice?" She asked, turning back to the rack. Small talk... that's all... She refused to even be his friend. Guys were untrustworthy.

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

He stopped looking at the pair of pants and looked back at Laya, who was turned around. "Better than Jamba juice, if you like thickness and fresher fruits. Jamba Juice it too industrialized to be good."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya froze and dropped the shirt she was looking at. She turned around and marched up to John. "Did you just diss my Jamba?"

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

He looked at her. "I believe I did."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She kept walking until there was only a foot of space between them. "Do not diss my company! Well, my father's company." She added as an afterthought.

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

He raised an eyebrow. "The1st amendment allows me to do so."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"The 1st amendment hardly applies to anyone for anything anymore. People sue at every word." She shrugged and went back to the rack she had been at. She chose some clothes and bought them. "I think I might just check out this 'peel' place..."

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"It's better than that crap you dad sells!" He yelled at her. "So sue me."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't want to, never saw the reason in lawsuits." She walked passed him. Ignore him, ignore everything he said... He was a... well, a he. Laya found a map and went to where he had said. He was right, it was pretty good.

((Personally, I've never heard of the place...))

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((What place. The one I said doesn't exist. I made it up.))
He ran up to her and saw her with the smoothie. "So what do you think. Better than your dad's?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ahhh... Makes sense.))

Laya kept drinking the smoothie, thinking over her answer. She finally put it down. "It's too thick." She said, not ready to admit defeat.

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Really? You seem to be enjoying it." He gestured towards the cup. "It's only been 5 minutes and it's almost empty."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya jutted out her jaw defiantly. "I have a habit of eating and drinking non-stop while thinking."

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Thinking about how good that smoothie is?" He cracked a grin.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya sighed in defeat and dropped her head to the table. "Yeeesss..." She groaned. She hated being wrong...

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"I knew it!" He looked at her, smiling. "Now where's my prize?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think it's somewhere up your-" She broke off, trying to stop being so rude.

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

John smiled again. "Up my what exactly?"

message 32: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 31, 2009 04:36PM) (new)

"Finish your sentences, it's only polite."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, it's anything but polite. But if you really want to know." Laya shrugged. "I think it's somewhere up your ass." She smiled, got up, and threw away her cup. She walked into a crowd, looking for somewhere that looked interesting.

message 34: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"So that's what has been poking at me the entire day!" He joked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She faintly heard something behind her. John had most likely said something, but she couldn't hear him. She walked into a store with a lot of pretty little statuettes. Fairies, dragons, unicorns, mermaids, maidens, meadows... Everything she could think of.

message 36: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Vincent was looking for the perfect gift to get his mother for her birthday. She loved little statuettes, but he wasn't sure if any were exactly right for her. She loved Fairies, and unicorns, pretty much anything that would be considered girly by most teenagers. He disagreed with that statement though. He would draw them all day long, creating his own world full of beautiful creatures, of course he didn't only draw the proclaimed 'girly' creatures, he drew all sorts. He was debating wether or not to just draw her a picture and put it in a frame when a girl with red hair came up beside him, looking nochalontly at the statuettes.

message 37: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Vincent chose not to acknowledge her. Choosing instead to only make polite conversation if she spoke first.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya noticed some guy next to her. She tried to brush it off. "Ooh.." her breath came out in a rush. It was beautiful... A dragon breathing fire. On the dragon was a mermaid with wings. The dragon's fire turned into a dancing gypsy. She picked it up gingerly.

message 39: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Vincent looked down at the statuet that the girl was holding. It had been one he'd been debating on. He couldn't help it, he spoke. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up, shocked. She smiled. "Yeah, it really is..."

message 41: by Laurena (new)

Laurena He didn't know what else to say, so he looked away shyly. 'I shouldn't have said anything.' he told himself.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya stared at it longer, wondering what to do. Guys were evil, but just walking away would be rude... "I'm Laya."

message 43: by Laurena (new)

Laurena "Vincent Drake." He hesitated, then continued. "I'm looking for a gift for someone, do you have any girl input?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya smiled. "Well, depends. Who is it? Not, like, name... just, how do you know them? What are they into?"

message 45: by Laurena (new)

Laurena "Well it's for my mom...she likes this sort of stuff, like fairies, and mermaids." Vincent said, thinking he was sounding stupid.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm..." She thought it over. Something mom... something... "Oh!" She said, seeing something. She walked a few feet and picked up an adult unicorn with two colt unicorns. The mother had a fairy on her back. "How's this?"

message 47: by Laurena (new)

Laurena "That's perfect!" Vincent exlaimed. He was glad to have found something his mom would love.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya smiled, happy to help. She handed him the figurine.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosella walked around in the mall. She sat on a small bench between Hot Topic and a small store with an insane amount of figurines. Rose pulled out her sketch book and began to draw the people looking at a statue.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya saw a girl. "She's looking at us, Vincent Drake," she whispered to him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8