The Cube The Cube discussion

what was ur cube like?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shadab (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:24AM) (new)

Shadab Siddiqi My desert: flat, roling sand dunes like in this years longing for divine calendar
My cube: Glass small, hollow cube hovering in mid air. glass panes connected by brass and it is transparent looking out but kind of smoked glass looking in.
My ladder: wooden, leaned up over cube. rungs are stirdy (sp?) and also wood.
My horse: white, running towards me, no briddle, no stirrups
My storm: huge cumulonimbus clouds thundering off in the distance and it is def. not moving towards me nor does it affect/effect? the other elements.
My flowers: A couple dozen roses growing around it...

message 2: by Imran (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:25AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Imran My desert: rolling sand hills, bright scortching sun, clear bright blue sky, a camel or two and their herdsman in the distance in full arab attire.
My cube: gigantic and awe inspiring, many hundred stories tall and wide. large shadow cast right under it, as it is floating in the desert. a perfect cube made up of geometic (tetris-like) peices each beveled and colorful - yet in dusky colors. Most likely hollow.
My ladder: on one side of the cube, reaching halfway up, to an area where it seems one of the geometrical shapes that make up the wall is pushed in. ladder has many hundred of rungs.
My horse: magnificently white galloping fast towards me. no briddle and no stirrups - totally free except for a checkered green cloth tied loosely around his neck that flails in the air as he gallops and dressed up legs with fur that dance with each gallop.
My storm: insignificant and in the distance. Looks stagnant. Cannot tell if it'll come towards me, but if it does it'll be but drizzle.
My flowers: a horde of daisy's and roses around the outer edge of the 'shade' made by the Cube in yellow, green, reds, along with green bushes.

message 3: by Imran (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:25AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Imran My desert: rolling sand hills, bright scortching sun, clear bright blue sky, a camel or two and their herdsman in the distance in full arab attire.
My cube: gigantic and awe inspiring, many hundred stories tall and wide. large shadow cast right under it, as it is floating in the desert. a perfect cube made up of geometic (tetris-like) peices each beveled and colorful - yet in dusky colors. Most likely hollow.
My ladder: on one side of the cube, reaching halfway up, to an area where it seems one of the geometrical shapes that make up the wall is pushed in. ladder has many hundred of rungs.
My horse: magnificently white galloping fast towards me. no briddle and no stirrups - totally free except for a checkered green cloth tied loosely around his neck that flails in the air as he gallops and dressed up legs with fur that dance with each gallop.
My storm: insignificant and in the distance. Looks stagnant. Cannot tell if it'll come towards me, but if it does it'll be but drizzle.
My flowers: a horde of daisy's and roses around the outer edge of the 'shade' made by the Cube in yellow, green, reds, along with green bushes.