Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by === (new)

=== pics
vids
post em here

message 2: by === (new)

=== come on POST!

message 3: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 353 comments Mod
NO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DEATH NOTE IS!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by === (new)

=== haha

message 5: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

oh u were on...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IPUTTING THE SONGS GET OUT ALIVE, AND TIME FOR DYING ON MY MP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL ABOUT DEATH!!!!!!!

message 6: by === (new)

=== ...

message 7: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

i love death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by === (new)

=== ...

message 9: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

i don't remember ever posting that...

message 10: by === (new)

=== ...

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

message 12: by === (new)

=== ....

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

message 14: by === (new)

=== ..............................................

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

..................................................................................

message 16: by === (new)

=== ....................................................................................................................................................................

message 17: by Lightening (new)

Lightening  | 15 comments Mod

message 18: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments I love Death Note. ^.^ it's so friggin awesome idk how to put a picture. So here's a link.
http://www.motifake.com/l-worlds-grea...

idk if this is the death note ur talkin bout

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

That is freaking awesome! :D

message 20: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments lol. it totally cracks me up. have u read/watched death note?

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Yup!

message 22: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh ok. did you like it? :) cuz on the 3rd post u said you didn't know what it is. aha. i was just wondering. :)

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I know, then I was young and foolish.. *sigh* XD, yeah, I loved it!! My favorite character(s) were BB, Mello, Matt, and L:)
In fact, I found a really good/sad video tribute for L with the song Like You by Evanescence. Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsUvNi...

message 24: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments that vids nice. :) lol. Near is cute when he's playing with his little action figure toys. I especially like the image at about 0:27 with L in the chains. thx for sharing. :)

message 25: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

No problem, its one of my favorites! :]

message 26: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments haha @ kyouya at the end. have you watched/read OHSHC? SHoujo manga/anime.

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I know. Its one of the only shoujos I actually liked. I'm usually more action/blood, guts, gore, etc. But.. That one was an exception! It made me laughXD

message 28: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh ok. lol yeah it was hecka funny. you should watch Kaichou wa-maid sama then. It's really good. but it's only eng sub if you watch those. and lol guts n gore, I prefer action and blood and comedy ^^ so bleach is ma fav.

message 29: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I read the manga, and own vol. 2! I love it!! And, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is my favorite for the action and blood.. and psychological thrills.

message 30: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh...im going to buy and the whole series as soon as possible. :D hopefully that's soon. Because the anime ended but I think the manga is still going on. and hm.. maybe i'll try that. I never heard of it though....:/ is it good? well, I mean what's it about lol I know its good cuz u said its ur fav. :)

message 31: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

No, the manga ended today.
Its really good, but, uhm, its very violent and gorey, and confusing in some parts... It doesn't look like that in the beginning, but... Yeah.

message 32: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh. noo! ah well. ill still read them. and hm. mebbe ill try a couple eps out. cuz i have the rest of the week off and a lot of time on my hands. :)

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Aww, you suck! :(

message 34: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments hm? why?

message 35: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

I don't...

message 36: by Kaitlyn (last edited Oct 27, 2010 09:09PM) (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments oh. lol there's a teacher's convention for two days. so there'd be no MS teachers @ school

message 37: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Niice!

message 38: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments xD haha thx. nd today was a half day. but my friend says she has half day every wed. :o

message 39: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

:O

message 40: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments Ikr. She's lucky right?? :D

message 41: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Yeah!!

message 42: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments :)

message 43: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

^.^

message 44: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments 8)

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

:/-

message 46: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments e_____<

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

>>>

message 48: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments o>O

message 49: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

>>

message 50: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 108 comments @_@

« previous 1