All Things essential for living! discussion

dogs > Dogs/ or cats

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by === (new)

=== Dogs or cats?
i like both

message 2: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 353 comments Mod
I PREFER DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 except for hairless ones...those are just plain scary.

message 3: by === (new)

=== yes, on that i have 2 agree.......

message 4: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

AND HAIRLESS CATS...

message 5: by === (new)

=== ...
yes them too...............

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

wonder wat their purpose on earth is...? ah well....in the mean time....

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION, FMA STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-dKd...

message 7: by === (new)

=== i don know.......................

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

???? DID U WATCH THE VID???????

elma is a stupid name ;)

message 9: by === (new)

=== no
cnt go o n ytb

message 10: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dogs annoy me SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. But whatever, they can be lovable.

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

CATS R STUPID, SELF-CENTERED CREATURES THAT ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES, AND DONT PLAY W/ U. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_yz5...

message 12: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) dogs are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to hyper and are social freaks

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

THAT IS A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 11 comments Cats.

They're quiet and calm. Though I've never had pets (except for a few fish when I was 6 or something), I'd pick a cat.

Preferably black ;)

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

blegh. cats suck.

message 16: by === (new)

=== DOGZ

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

ALL THE WY!!!!!!
he he, cn we invite jess&izzy?tribute to my hatred of cats:
theres a cute kittn sitting on wndwstll, meowing lyk a 'angel'. Aaaw, hw sweet! I sy. *goes & grabs gun* I HATE THT!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!*strts shting*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
lolz, the end!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I like cats and Wolves. *Rocks back and forth* I'm hyper, can you tell. *crazed laugh*

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

candy! candy candy candy candy... CANDY!

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

Ying Yang Dragons Pictures, Images and Photos

message 22: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariadeptula) I love both cats and dogs. Yes, dogs are smelly and they drool, but they're so loyal! And even though you only exist to cats when they need you, I love them!

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx, And here the daisies guard you from every harm. (new)

lol