Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Self Promotion & Giveaways > New Erotic Urban Fantasy, Being Familiar With a Witch Out

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sapphire (last edited Jan 25, 2009 03:08PM) (new)

Sapphire (SapphirePhelan) | 30 comments My erotic urban fantasy, BEING FAMILIAR WITH A WITCH--now available from Phase Books at http://www.king-cart.com/Phaze/produc...
Warning: This title contains hot, graphic demonic sex that goes beyond magic.

This is the first book in a series.

ISBN: 978-1-60659-118-5

Blurb:
Tina doesn't know she's a witch. It will take Charun, her demon Familiar, to convince her to make love with him and let loose her witch powers.
For if she doesn't, then with the demon army about to bring Armageddon to the Mortal Realm on Halloween, she won't stand a chance in Hell.

Sapphire Phelan

message 2: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

♥Tricia♥ (Siddie) | 1167 comments Mod
Wooo!! Sounds interesting!

message 3: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 47 comments Yes it does! I just read the excerpt and wow - I don't blush but I almost did LOL

message 4: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

I wonder how many pages it is, I have issues with reading lenghty stuff on the computer screen.. is why I dont normally get e-books. I am sure I miss out on tons of good e-book only stories too :(

message 5: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 47 comments Just says it's 38,000 words in length. How long is a novel? Cripes, I can't believe I don't know that.

message 6: by Sapphire (new)

Sapphire (SapphirePhelan) | 30 comments 116 is the number of pages. :-D

message 7: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 47 comments You guys have got to stop recommending books for me to read! I'm never not going to have a TBR pile =)

message 8: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

lol I know what you mean Tosca :D

message 9: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 902 comments Mod
That does sound good. Hey I have an ACER Aspire and LOVE reading e-books on this thing. It's just right size for the this and works well for an e-reader and computer. You can also consider printing ur e-books and flipping the pages over to use the other side for another book to save the cost of wasting paper =)

message 10: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (Boban) I love ebooks - in fact that's all I read. Everytime I get a new phone my only requirement is that I can read books on it. I've loved my palms the most for reading.

This book looks like a great story - I love books about witches and who doesn't like a little hottness! My TBR pile is growing and growing since joining this website